• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

CE-toLiUgAAaCrF.png

Samyy

Guess the Leafs aren't gonna bother hiring any scouts, draft shmaft.

Unless you're being sarcastic, they have though...
Wes Clark and Bryan Stuart were officially added to the scouting staff (were hired as consultants earlier in the season) also most scouting hires aren't updated on the website, and they don't do a press release.

Good News Everyone!

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/764505

Report: Pending UFA Jeff Petry says returning to Canadiens is his first choice.

Jeff Petry doesn't want the band to break up.

The defenseman - who came to the Montreal Canadiens at the trade deadline from the Edmonton Oilers - wants to remain with the team, reports TVA's Renaud Lavoie.

Petry, 27, who was acquired from the Oilers for a second- and fifth-round pick in the 2015 draft, said the Habs are his first choice to play for next season.

The blue-liner recorded 22 points in 78 regular season games and added another three points in 12 postseason games.

SIGNNN

HIMMMM MB

SIGN HIM

Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva
#canadiens Lars Eller was injured during the playoffs series vs Tampa. Groin. No surgery required

Also Patches and Beaulieu Suffered Injuries as well it's now confirmed that Max had a Concussion and Beaulieu had a Sternum Fracture by that Erik Karlsson hit

Cake Boss

Banned
What a stupid city, now they are protesting abortions n promoting pro life bullshit on Bank St, gonna be a bitch to get home now cuz of these Jesus lovers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What a stupid city, now they are protesting abortions n promoting pro life bullshit on Bank St, gonna be a bitch to get home now cuz of these Jesus lovers.

we had one of those rallies on campus, I don't understand. "WHAT WILL THE CHILDREN THINK" -proceeds to show miscarriages in full gory detail

Silexx

Hate to break up the light-hearted subject of abortion, but Senators just announced that Melnyk is in need of a liver transplant.

I knew there was something wrong when he made his last public appearance and looked sicker than Murray.

zroid

Banned
wowowow

Sweden is doing to Russia what Canada did to them! :O

Ovi's gonna be pissed he made the flight for nothing xD

edit: NEVER MIND, Koolaidmin took the lead for Russia again :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Hate to break up the light-hearted subject of abortion, but Senators just announced that Melnyk is in need of a liver transplant.

I knew there was something wrong when he made his last public appearance and looked sicker than Murray.

I would donate if I can :(

Silexx

They're not fucking around with this Melnyk situation. He's out of options and needs a donor now or he's not going to make it.

zroid

Banned
I just heard about Melnyk, ugh doesn't sound good D:

--

RIP Finns

Jagr is going to beat Canada somehow, you just know it

Top Bottom