• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Socreges

Banned
Four I think.

Up 2-0 on Pittsburgh in 2009, up 3-1 on Montreal in 2010, up 2-0 on New York in 2013 and up 3-1 on New York in 2015.

Help me.
I think it's fair to say the Caps might have a leadership problem.

3-1 chokes are much worse than 2-0 chokes, though. And neither is a reverse sweep. So it's not all bad... I guess

zroid

Banned
I'm just waiting for Mad Max to come out so all the nerds will flock to it and I can finally see Age of Ultron in peace :p

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm just waiting for Mad Max to come out so all the nerds will flock to it and I can finally see Age of Ultron in peace :p

CUXOEdd.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Murray will not need Melnyk’s OK on any contract offers for several pending restricted and unrestricted free agents.

oh boy not sure if this is good news or bad news. Murray about to throw 30M at Belesky.

There has been a lot of death surrounding this franchise the past couple of years.

Mark Reeds dies of cancer
Murray has cancer
Melnyk needs a liver
Alfredsson died and Traittersson was resurrected to take his place
Lehner's career died
Babby scoring touch died
Michalek's knees are gone
etc

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These comments from Bergevin regarding AGally are not instilling any confidence in me....

And now said there won't be any changes to the coaching staff. Welp. There goes next season.

Red_Man

Really not feeling confident with any of these comments. We'll see where he goes this summer.

Solo

Actually, he needs to be fired regardless. Can't wait for AGally to sign an offer sheet and blow this popsicle stand and be successful as a centre somewheres else.

Red_Man

Bergevin basically just saying he doesn't think AGally will be a top center man.

u02K30c.png

I don't know where this came from, prior to today he's always indicated he was sure he would be a center for the team.....

Actually, he needs to be fired regardless.
When is the last time a GM was fired after taking his team to the 3rd and 2nd rounds and winning their division?

Red_Man

It's like Therrien took over Bergevin's brain for this conference. It's odd to hear him make such a 180 on AGally, I'd like to believe it's some kind of misdirection but who knows. If he really doesn't see AGally at center, then that erases all the good will he's build up.

oh boy not sure if this is good news or bad news. Murray about to throw 30M at Belesky.

There has been a lot of death surrounding this franchise the past couple of years.

Mark Reeds dies of cancer
Murray has cancer
Melnyk needs a liver
Alfredsson died and Traittersson was resurrected to take his place
Lehner's career died
Babby scoring touch died
Michalek's knees are gone
etc

Don't forget about Mark Stone's Wrist. It's dead too.

Bergevin basically just saying he doesn't think AGally will be a top center man.

u02K30c.png

I don't know where this came from, prior to today he's always indicated he was sure he would be a center for the team.....

When is the last time a GM was fired after taking his team to the 3rd and 2nd rounds and winning their division?

Maybe we can both trade Galchenyuk and Pleks. I don't like it, just give Alex time.

Solo

We have maybe the worst coach in the NHL and a GM whos got his balls in his mouth and is totally delusional. I mean, Bergevin just praised the coaching staff (dat anemic PP), DD (dat franchise 1C), and said AGally will never be a centre since 1C and 2C are locked up by future HOFers David Desharnais and Turtleneck.

Fuck this team.

I can live with AGally being a winger, BUT:
1) we drafted him to play centre, a spot we've needed a true #1 guy in for 25 years and counting
2) he's a puck possession player who is dying under MT's DUMP DA PUCK "system". 21 kid being set up for failure at every turn.

ShaneB

My work has implemented Summer Hours, nice to know I'll be leaving on Fridays at 11:30am!

Will go to the gym and maybe see the Avengers at 2pm... or I could see it at 11:45 if I hurry, maybe save the gym for later.

Red_Man

what's the context of his AGally comments? doesn't seem like something he'd go out and say explicitly.
As some reporters have mentioned, AGally has a new contract coming up this summer, so maybe some of his comments were related to that. Well need to wait and see what he does, but today has been a pretty big let down from him.

Top Bottom