• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Just finished listening to the Oilers "Press conference".

I'm officially done with the Oilers and its incompetent old boys club management. The fact that Mactwatish is already writing off next year, demonstrates he shows no urgency to protect his job and to improve this shit team. Compare that to Calgary's GM saying that development through success is key. Why even bother reading about this shitshow if you know its just going be the same as the previous years? In fact, I will celebrate when Edmonton misses the playoffs for the tenth straight year because frankly, I've had little to cheer about with this team for the past decade.

Screw this joke of a franchise!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Craig "I'm not afraid to make bold moves" MacTavish

Just as bad of a GM as he was a panelist.

Quick

Banned
Dreger "Of that group of 4 [Kessel, Dion, Lupul & Bozak] I say if you keep any of them Bozak is the one you keep"

Dreger is going to keep me entertained all summer

giphy.gif

Just finished listening to the Oilers "Press conference".

I'm officially done with the Oilers and its incompetent old boys club management. The fact that Mactwatish is already writing off next year, demonstrates he shows no urgency to protect his job and to improve this shit team. Compare that to Calgary's GM saying that development through success is key. Why even bother reading about this shitshow if you know its just going be the same as the previous years? In fact, I will celebrate when Edmonton misses the playoffs for the tenth straight year because frankly, I've had little to cheer about with this team for the past decade.

Screw this joke of a franchise!

Eberle, Hall, and Nuge for Cleary. The veteran leadership your team needs and has always wanted!

Merguson

Banned
Curious to see the development of the two franchises, the Oilers and the Leafs from now on.

Oilers with the "stay the path" approach and the Leafs with the apparent "scorched earth" policy.

Parch

I'm officially done with the Oilers and its incompetent old boys club management.
Welcome to the thousands who have already done this long ago. What MacTavish says is just laughable now.
Until this management team is replaced, half this town doesn't give a shit about this team anymore. They haven't for a long time now.

Man, Elliottte really knows how to turn the screw. Any assGM or unemployed GM is a possibility at this point.

PLUS the only thing we know is that Shanahan is setting up a GM-committee, rather than giving one dude complete control. McPhee or whoever ends up getting the job wouldn't be free to trade highly rated prospects for average veterans.

Yawnier

Banned
Nik Ehlers is sooo good

he really might be better than Nylander, I dunno. i think they're very comparable.

I dunno either, I will be shocked if he is sent back to Halifax for another year

Ehlers has the benefit of feasting on the super shitty defense of most teams that are in the QMJHL

calder

If anyone loves hilarious games that almost give you a heart attack, the WJC gold medal game is on TSN2 right now. Canada is beating the Russians 2 to nothing early, so I'm sure the rest of the game is drama free.

Team Canada looks stacked as usual, then again they haven't made it past the quarters for a few years now. Wonder how the defence will adjust to the bigger ice.

zroid

Banned
Marlies are on fire yo

actually they got pretty badly outshot by Iowa :(

Gibson is on fire!

edit: there was not a single penalty infraction in that game o_0

lupinko

I wish I could play MKX but no PS4 or Xbone.

I play Tekken 7 nowadays tho, and will check out Dissida Arcade location test this weekend.

Unless Gary rigs the draft I doubt the loafs will get a good pick.

Just say the news about Getzlaf's new home. Hockey players by the nicest places to live. They're always just nice homes. Other sports seem to be filled with dudes that buy huge tacky looking homes.

Top Bottom