• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

hL3oYeN.png

LW64RKB.png

Blashill sounds pretty good to me...

Toronto going all in.

FTF

Wow that's a pretty brutal way to lose for Wizards...on Pierce's fingertip.

Edit: Aaand I'm in the wrong thread lol.

zroid

Banned
McDavid was just hugging Strome as they walked off the ice, whispering something in his ear, which I can only assume was: "You lucky bastard, you're gonna get drafted by Toronto and I'm stuck with the god damn Oilers."

Razorskin

----- ------
McDavid was just hugging Strome as they walked off the ice, whispering something in his ear, which I can only assume was: "You lucky bastard, you're gonna get drafted by Toronto and I'm stuck with the god damn Oilers."
:lol lucky

Good one zero

ShaneB

Just booked a 11 day vacation to visit some old friends in St John's over the Canada Day week. Certainly lifted my spirits up to have that to look forward to.

In unrelated movie news... Chappie was god damn awful.

In half related sports news, the Warriors are damn fun to watch.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Expecting McCarron to make the team out of camp next season. He's everything we need right now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just booked a 11 day vacation to visit some old friends in St John's over the Canada Day week. Certainly lifted my spirits up to have that to look forward to.

I was so excited after the early trailers, but then everyone who went to see it said it was REALLY bad :( :( :(

Pikma

Banned

I haven't watched Chappie yet and I'm really not looking forward to the day I finally do it, I'm a big District 9/Elysium fan :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Loved District 9, stopped Elysium, and I plan on skipping Chappie too. I should be happy he never got the chance to make that Halo movie.

Are we keeping Smith Pelly and Mitchell? I think Mitchell can be a soild 4th liner for us. He's alright on the face off. Smithy P has untapped Potential IMO. I Think We can turn him into a Mini Big Buff maybe

zroid

Banned
Cherry had a long twitter rant about Babcock's fate today, lol

1) I have some advice for Mike Babcock, the most sought after free agent in hockey. Nobody knows where he is going. It is known that he will

2) get about 5 million dollars a year. Some people say that’s ridiculous. I ask you why? Should not Mike make more that the 3rd line centre

3) or the 4th defenceman? I hope Mike doesn’t make the same mistakes I made when I was the most sought after coach

4) Yes, I was the most sought after coach. I was the darling of hockey. Coach of the year, over 600 percent with the Bruins.

5) . I had 4 teams after me. I was promised to be the highest paid coach. I could have gone to 3 contending teams. But I thought it would be

6) be great fun to go to a team out of the playoffs and the GM and I could turn it into a playoff team. So, I shook hands with the GM of

7) Colorado and my fate was sealed. Yes I was the highest paid coach in the world but maybe the unhappiest. I remember I had to go to the

8) dentist during the season to get a mouth guard as I was grinding my teeth away at night. Actually, we had a pretty good club.

9) Lanny McDonald, Bobby Schmautz, Rene Robert, Joel Quenneville. We were alright except for one thing. The GM signed this goalie from

10) from Sweden, who was a human sieve. He wasn’t a bad guy actually. He had one problem… pucks. The GM held his ground as he did not want

11) want to look bad in front of the owners for signing this guy. So, that’s why I am telling you Mike don’t go to a rebuilding team.

12) I know, I’ve been there. San Jose looks good. Good team, good GM and great place to live. But my guess Mike, is you’ll stay in Detroit.

13) Why shouldn’t you? Datsyuk and Zettberberg still have a lot of years left and good young talent coming. Mike seems go get along with GM

14) Kenny Holland and I know he’s working for the best owner in sports, Mr. Illitch. Take my advice from a guy who has been there Mike.

15) . Don’t take the money and run. Stay where you are. Believe me the grass is not greener.

trying to imagine what a world where Cherry is the most sought after coach would be like, and it is a frightening place

Syrinx

trying to imagine what a world where Cherry is the most sought after coach would be like, and it is a frightening place
I love how even on Twitter, Cherry just starts talking to himself after a while.

Socreges

Banned
Our dog ingested snail poison. Took him to an animal emergency clinic where they induced vomit etc etc. Few hundred bucks. Now we're at my parents and he's limping if we can even compel him to walk and we don't know if his muscles are failing or if he's just incredibly tired. Probably the latter but fuck... Brought the kennel into the bedroom. The gf is probably going to stare at him, paranoid, all night.

Self-parody

Top Bottom