• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

If he goes to Toronto... It was all about the money.

Hopefully he enjoys years of failure with that team, he'll also have Weiss again once we get rid of him for My Captain. Oh, and Cleary will sign with the Leafs too.

zroid

Banned
GOD HELP US

QE4IJgh.png

Babcockjustshothimselfinthefoot meme...

if it actually is Toronto, not even Babs can turn that sinking ship around.

I also think we are missing the main point here.... WE GET A 3RD ROUND PICK SUCKERS!!!!

Who will probably turn into a star player.

Quick

Banned
It's funny reading that now after watching Sportscentre from last night with mention that talking to Pegula makes you want to work for the guy, or something along those lines. I guess the allure didn't quite get to Babcock, or that he's really just not sure yet.

I can see it being St. Louis, winning culture (except playoffs), team that will be competitive for a while, young good players.

Next would be the Sharks as they are in somewhat transitioning phase, followed way behind by the Leafs.

Quick

Banned
I can see it being St. Louis, winning culture (except playoffs), team that will be competitive for a while, young good players.

Next would be the Sharks as they are in somewhat transitioning phase, followed way behind by the Leafs.

St. Louis has a good roster to work with, and with some tweaks and his coaching, could actually push them further in the playoffs.

Merguson

Banned
Jesus, just come out with the news already.

EDIT: MLSE private jet scheduled to arrive in Detroit and leaving within 3 minutes later in the day.

Foggy

Matthew Coller just confirmed it will be Toronto on Buffalo radio.

Uh, what Babcock salt?

Mike Harrington
‏@BNHarrington
If Babcock is leveraging #Sabres and even DET to run off to Toronto, that would be pure scum at the highest level. Winning? Yeah, right.

Media salt, front office "disappointment" in getting the 2nd pick, fans cheering against their own team on home ice. No sympy. None of it.

dem

Dem's salt is real.

I don't think I've seen any posts from Dem since I joined GAF that didn't involve Leafs salt.

No salt. I don't hate the leafs at all.
Just don't understand why anyone would go to the leafs right now. Worst job in hockey.

At least the Oilers have the McDavid excitement.

Fei

Media salt, front office "disappointment" in getting the 2nd pick, fans cheering against their own team on home ice. No sympy. None of it.

Mike Harrington probably has some awful counterpart in Toronto where you would understand. He's the guy who will complain if the team isn't putting good enough food in the press box. He's just a miserable person, so don't take it personally.

Quick

Banned
Hitch will be an assistant to Babs, just watch. I know Babs wanted Hitch as an assistant a while ago.

This could be such an awkward situation that could blow up on St. Louis' face.

STL-GAF, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there some issues between Hitch and some of the players?

Foggy

Mike Harrington probably has some awful counterpart in Toronto where you would understand. He's the guy who will complain if the team isn't putting good enough food in the press box. He's just a miserable person, so don't take it personally.

Don't worry, I definitely don't. I'm just playing along with all the Cockwatch shenanigans.

Top Bottom