• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

San Jose are out?

Whose left :/

Montreal

giphy.gif

Quick

Banned
MLSE gone mad

real talk I hope shanny and Co. did their due diligence with Babs. obviously he is a great coach but he really needs to be on board with the Shanaplans 100% or this will go sideways

I'm not such a huge Babcock fan that I'm willing to let him just dictate everything. he's not infallible.

Yeah. You can't just talk the talk, and suddenly go sideways and give in completely to another viewpoint. Not saying Babcock is wrong in wanting some control on rosters (if this is even one of the larger points on his terms), but the two sides should meet in the middle, where the GM and Babcock both have input, which should really be the way it is.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh no and the Argos have a press conference today...

Hahahahahaha

Seriously though make a decision soon I have a meeting in half an hour...

Merguson

Banned
What the hell is with all these survivor-style tweets? Like.. seriously. Babcock can go to New Jersey or whatever. I don't care. Just end it.

Merguson

Banned
Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 19s19 seconds ago
Look 4 Mark Hunter to resurface as possible GM of #Leafs if Babcock lands. A bigger named GM might not work under new structure. #babwatch

Babcock offered vice-president position, maybe?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
IAMHOCKEY1 FROM THE BRIDGE

lmao, all these "hockey insiders" are going to start tweeting stuff like this to cash in on gullible Leafs fans.

This guy is probably going to be quoted on hfboards for years if Babcock ends up with the Leafs in any position.

"Hey he got that one thing right"

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I thought $5 million for a coach was insane, $8 million is just stupid territory.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What if we raised the cap and coaching salary started counting against it.

COCK RETAINED

Top Bottom