• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

OnPoint

Wow. The Leafs end up with Babcock.

Can't say I'm happy the Sabres will be playing him as often as they were, but if they end up with Bylsma I'll be OK with it.

Quick

Banned
COCKWATCH

HIRE ALL THE COACHES

COCKWATCH

COCK

BABCOCK

COCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

JUST ACCORDING TO COCKAKU

COCKAKU MEANS BABCOCK

Merguson

Banned
DownGoesBrown bringing the goods

CFd_Dh3WIAIy5t1.jpg:large

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Legitimately curious to see how much better the Leafs can be under Babcock. They still have a lot of garbage players, but I guess he signed 8 years for a reason.

What a joke. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of a new trend for coaches salaries.

Cake Boss

Banned
How do you know he isn't going to be a part of the Boucher interview?

Well seeing how the organization is choosing the coach before it even chooses a General Manager. Yeah he probably is in the interview but I doubt he has 100% say in this process, just like how the future GM had a 0% say in choosing his coach.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe he'd want to go coach there with how the media treats the team. He's gonna either change the media or drive himself crazy. And it will be glorious.

Good luck, take Cleary and Weiss with you!

Very Optimistic about this. Good Luck Toronto. I hope Babs is your guy.

I hope Montreal fires Therrien next season. We need a chance at a good coach too.

iLLmAtlc

Legitimately curious to see how much better the Leafs can be under Babcock. They still have a lot of garbage players, but I guess he signed 8 years for a reason.

What a joke. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of a new trend for coaches salaries.

Me too. Hopefully roster stays the same so it'll be like a science experiment.

Quick

Banned

There might be an out-clause after five years, apparently. He could bail out with a good chunk of that $50 million pocketed.

I'm with you on coaching salary. I'm worried that this will start a trend.

Merguson

Banned

It most certainly is. There was a lot of talk about Babcock wanting to raise the coaching salary levels months ago. He's certainly done that.

Top Bottom