• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Merguson

Banned
CP24 ‏@CP24 38s38 seconds ago
"You deserve the right stadium, you deserve long-term and stable ownership and you deserve a winning team,” Tanenbaum says to Argo fans.

PmKZGTV.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't believe he'd want that job. That organization is a mess.

Oh well. Good luck to him.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 3s3 seconds ago

Sources say Mike Babcock has been hired by the Maple Leafs. Mammoth 8 yr contract believed to be around $50 million.

Fei

So Matthew Coller was first with the $50M contract and first with it being Toronto. Pretty good week for him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are you fucking serious? How? Lost a bit of respect for him if he's going just for the money. Unreal.

Congrats to Leafs-Gaf though.

On the other hand, hopefully a move like this causes Bergevin to reevaluate Therrien.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hey, remember when Brian Burke signed with the Leafs?

You mean when we had Jason blake , antropov and ponikarovsky as our top line players and tlusty as our top prospect?

Yeah. Burke was the best thing that happened to the leafs in like 10 years.

Edit: Boucher as an assistant? What in the fuck

zroid

Banned
If you had told me last summer this was going to happen I would have been stupidly excited.

Right now, I just don't know. Hope it works out.

Top Bottom