• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Cake Boss

Banned
HVgLEYW.png

Cock everywhere I go, I just wanna hear Pierre talk about Tampa's itsy bitsy hearts ;(

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I only played an hour of the Witcher. Life is Strange is taking top priority, but I should be done soon. Also having fun with Neverwinter.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Take a picture of Babcock today, and one 5 years from now and see how much he's aged. It'll be like the before and after from before Presidents take office.

zroid

Banned
Enough Babs talk, let's focus on Babs V2
I hope
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7DPyOQM_w#t=20

Guy does sound a lot like Babs though, it's scary.

A little jealous that we didn't get Blashill, he's probably going to be the next great coach.

Fair play to the Wings though, they're the best run organization in the league, they get to reap their own rewards.

The Shanaplans are essentially turn the Leafs into Wings 2.0, maybe if we're lucky it can actually happen.

zroid

Banned
I take back every good thing I've ever said about the Detroit Red Wings organization.

Little Caesar's Bacon-Wrapped Pizza is a crime against humanity

Red_Man

LeBrun just saying on Montreal radio that Babcock would have loved to coach Montreal, and it's his dream.

Fucccccccckkkkkkk yooooooouuuu Therrien

zroid

Banned
LeBrun just saying on Montreal radio that Babcock would have loved to coach Montreal, and it's his dream.

Fucccccccckkkkkkk yooooooouuuu Therrien

:')

just deal with 5 more years of Therrien and then he will opt out of his contract and join the Habs surely

if that opt-out thing is even real

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
:')

just deal with 5 more years of Therrien and then he will opt out of his contract and join the Habs surely

if that opt-out thing is even real

Bobby Mac said yesterday that there's no opt out for the Cock.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
oh my god, the team challenge in episode 14 of MCA is ingenious

this is the gold standard

That was a great team challenge.
What the hell was John thinking? White chocolate and seafood? WTF is this? He messed up his team entirely. I'll be pissed if he doesn't go home in the elimination.

Quick

Banned
I can't believe how big of a deal everyone is making of this.

He's a good coach.. not Wayne Gretzky.

Toronto going full Toronto.

Please. If they did the same thing for McJesus coming to Toronto, they'd be people ripping this too.

Dem's Leafs salt is playing out like a Scumbag Steve meme. The franchise jealousy is real.

Says he doesn't hate the Leafs/doesn't care.

Actually does.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Dem's Leafs salt is playing out like a Scumbag Steve meme. The franchise jealousy is real.

Actually does.
But how can he not care if he doesn't tell me that he doesn't care enough to tell me he doesn't care enough? :(

Red_Man

Actually does.
*Wins draft lottery and gets McDavid*

*Still bitter as fuck*

I imagine being an Oilers fan the past while rots your soul

Red_Man

Yeah, the only interesting news coming from the original source is that apparently Plekanec sold his restaurant.
If Lavoie doesn't report it, I don't believe it, especially if it originates from Montreal. These are random,nobody blogs looking for hits with these Pleks trades.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If Lavoie doesn't report it, I don't believe it, especially if it originates from Montreal. These are random,nobody blogs looking for hits with these Pleks trades.

Hey I totally trust this random guy has a source inside a management team notorious for secrecy.

Socreges

Banned
Protip : don't believe anything you read that doesn't come from McKenzie, Lavoie or LeBrun.
I've found Lebrun to say some highly dubious shit lately.

Hockey needs a politifact-like resource. So many of these rumours/reports are guesswork presented as sourced material at best. At worst, you've got serious-insider-man on national television feeding hockey fans his cousin's wish list.

I've found Lebrun to say some highly dubious shit lately.

Hockey needs a politifact-like resource. So many of these rumours/reports are guesswork presented as sourced material at best. At worst, you've got serious-insider-man on national television feeding hockey fans his cousin's wish list.

To be fair, Dregs did break the Babcock news (I think)

Socreges

Banned
To be fair, Dregs did break the Babcock news (I think)
Sure. I'm not saying they're never right or don't actually have some sources. Point is he'll more often be saying shit like this:

Darren Dreger – Verified account ‏@DarrenDreger

Toronto and Buffalo in bidding war for Babcock. No decision yet. Hearing Red Wings final offer was 5 years at $4 million per.
8:06 AM - 20 May 2015
Which, of course, turned out to be untrue.

Top Bottom