• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Pikma

Banned
Happy 9/11 Ameribros xx

May all your steel beams be melted and your government conspiracies be many <3
I'm here to bring you all the truth

QTHrU7n.png

Quick

Banned
Anybody want a Rainbow Six Siege beta code? I have one left.

Wasn't sure if Clydefrog or Apoc wanted it when I posted this last time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wait, the Habs / Pens prospect game is at 4 tomorrow? What the fuck, I'll still be at work. I'll have to watch it later recorded I guess.

I wonder if the thirds being leaked will cause the teams to move up in their reveal. I'd like to get a Barrie jersey by the season opener.

Just you wait till the Bruins get the #1 draft pick and end up picking... like... Pots McCullough Toskala or something

Bruins management be like "Yeah we know Pots has only played 4 games of midget hockey but he punched a giraffe in the neck once and that's the sort of Bruins tenacity we're looking for".

When interviewed after being drafted 1st overall, Pots went on to tell TSN "Happy to join Bruins organization... my family back in Serbia are dying, please visa go fast".

Sanjuro

I tried to make peace with Dastardly for a while.

Now I know he is nothing better than a sack of shit for trying to ruin the good name of Pots Toskala.

Pots is our guy until we need to bury him on his way back to Mexico, or wherever.

I just watched Unbreakable the first time.

That's a pretty good twist M. Night. I think I liked this movie a lot more than sixth sense but by a small percentage.

Quick

Banned
While I was letting MGSV update, I decided to play Ground Zeroes (thanks to PS+). Finished it in a couple of hours.

Nice quick game to get warmed up. No way I would've bought it though.

Quick

Banned
Mats Sundin is getting a statue for Legends Row.

On that note, Legends Row is poorly laid out in front of the ACC. They really should've thought of a better layout for it. It's just in front and tucked away to the side like an afterthought.

Rogers Centre has the same weird issue with the Ted Rogers statue awkwardly just blocking people's way.

Looks like Gamecentre Live is free with my internet package again this season :D

Anyone know if Centre Ice is going to be free again as well?

Can't wait to watch the Ducks on my phone again

I have zero excitement for the Leafs this season

Raptors will tide me over when the Jays aren't playing

RedRum

Banned
Scored two tickets for $338, 2nd row from glass bench side, for the Nov 6th game between Avs and Rangers. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Socreges

Banned
While I was letting MGSV update, I decided to play Ground Zeroes (thanks to PS+). Finished it in a couple of hours.

Nice quick game to get warmed up. No way I would've bought it though.
Completing the first mission unlocks several more. There's a decent amount of content in there and it's not an expensive game. I love the mechanics, though, so I had no complaints for $10 or $20 or whatever I paid for it. MGSV has an insane amount of content in comparison of course. GZ is very much a prologue.

Havent been able to touch MGSV in a few days. Too busy. I'm pining

Completing the first mission unlocks several more. There's a decent amount of content in there and it's not an expensive game. I love the mechanics, though, so I had no complaints for $10 or $20 or whatever I paid for it. MGSV has an insane amount of content in comparison of course. GZ is very much a prologue.

Havent been able to touch MGSV in a few days. Too busy. I'm pining

Ground zeroes has more than one mission?

Stasis

Scored two tickets for $338, 2nd row from glass bench side, for the Nov 6th game between Avs and Rangers. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I'm trying to forget you like another team and there you go reminding me =/

Traitor

No but srsly grats! Have fun man.

RedRum

Banned
I'm trying to forget you like another team and there you go reminding me =/

Traitor

No but srsly grats! Have fun man.

Traitor? Nah.
Double agent

Thanks! I'll be living on the dangerous side and wearing my Hank jersey to the game.

Top Bottom