• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

eyeless

oh what the fuck i just saw that the game is actually at 7:30 the same time as the jays, i thought it was at 4

guess i'll have to watch it later, of course i couldn't be lucky enough that the time worked out in my favor

Marvie_3

Banned
Versteeg AND Nirdstrom gone? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Would have rather seen Bickell go but those two are bums as well. Should be able to re-sign Kruger now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers vs. Wild starts in 30 minutes in Traverse City. Hockey! With no way to watch it!

NYR lineup:

gCmgMtg.jpg

imBask

Banned
I honestly forget about them too. I think the Devils are a bit more Memorable because of Martin Brodeur.

Devils had Brodeur, Stevens, Niedermayer, etc... they also destroyed the enjoyability of hockey for a while, they have a decent history

Canes won a lucky cup, they had Arthus Irbe with his shitty white pads and Staal who had a couple of good seasons, there's nothing to like about the Canes

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Did Therrien show up to coach this power play?

I am but not until sunday :(

Meanwhile I'm just gonna have to keep raging at my teammates in Splatoon.

Played some Splat Zones for the first time in a while today, the Gatling Gun works really well in that mode.

Stasis

Watching this with my buddy, a Habs fan.

Wish McCarron or Crisp would drop but I guess they're trying to show they're more. Some nice passing from the Habs.

Fuck Pittsburgh in general.

Top Bottom