• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Socreges

Banned
Metal Gear GAF has lost it's mind again.

fqvD62T.gif
That spoilers thread is massive at 18k posts 10 days after a 40+-hour game was released

That (supposed) Silent Hills teaser (?) thread just goes to show how rabid and insane people get when little info comes out, or in the case of SH, gets canned. Essentially, Persona 5 threads get derailed by the same rabid wolves at the door mentality, except for release dates and whether or not people believe John Hardin and think it's coming out in 2015.

zroid

Banned
goalssssss

Oh, I finished making my first course. There's not much to it, but if anyone wants to try: E6CF-0000-0018-0D9E

That (supposed) Silent Hills teaser (?) thread just goes to show how rabid and insane people get when little info comes out, or in the case of SH, gets canned. Essentially, Persona 5 threads get derailed by the same rabid wolves at the door mentality, except for release dates and whether or not people believe John Hardin and think it's coming out in 2015.

http://blackhoundgame.com/

what a disappointing ending =/

Maddocks

I have no idea how people were able to beat it so quickly. I played it a ton and only just finished last night. /bigbosssalute

I'm only at 35% complete and had it since launch. This is the last one, last kojima made one at least and I want to savior every moment of it, but it is hard because more and more I look more threads are being made about it and more and more people are becoming lax about spoilers. I want to beat it, but I also don't want to beat it lol

Stasis

Looks like Clowe will never play again.

Shocking. Devils need more truculence now.

I dunno who they have. I stopped paying attention to them. All the best to Clowe though. I did like him when we had him, and I don't wish that shit on anyone.

That spoilers thread is massive at 18k posts 10 days after a 40+-hour game was released

I was looking at my friend's Steam profile the other day and he has 100+ hours on it already.

The game's been out for about a week.

Yes, he's not working right now, but 80 hours a week is TWO full-time jobs.

http://blackhoundgame.com/

what a disappointing ending =/

You expected anything less?

Good god, MGS-GAF has been very desperate as of late. Someone said it best that they can be such a good community, but you drop anything on them that amounts to info, and they turn into Pop-GAF, with the amount of people shuddering back and forth believing that everything is true, Kojima can do no wrong, Konami's evil, etc. Essentially, it's a nuclear reactor powered circlejerk.

You expected anything less?

Good god, MGS-GAF has been very desperate as of late. Someone said it best that they can be such a good community, but you drop anything on them that amounts to info, and they turn into Pop-GAF, with the amount of people shuddering back and forth believing that everything is true, Kojima can do no wrong, Konami's evil, etc. Essentially, it's a nuclear reactor powered circlejerk.

I'll even admit I got roped into the madness.

I'll even admit I got roped into the madness.

Honestly? It's a fun ride to be sure. But that's what I keep it as: a ride. I don't have my hopes pinned that survival horror can be saved by Silent Hills coming back, nor am I using it as ammo for the hate boner that I might have for Konami for killing the project.

There's a very loud subset of MGS fans (And by extension, Silent Hills fans) that essentially lay all the blame at Konami, when in reality, the killing of the project is more so fifty-fifty, and might lean a bit further into Kojima's games going way over budget, and his sort of emotional, shot-from-the-hip statements of "I won't make another MGS game again!"

Cake Boss

Banned
I have no idea how people were able to beat it so quickly. I played it a ton and only just finished last night. /bigbosssalute

I had an entire week off work and had a goal to beat it on my days off. Only 30% done and on mission 20. Put in 39 hours into it.

Holiday

Banned
I'm only at 35% complete and had it since launch. This is the last one, last kojima made one at least and I want to savior every moment of it, but it is hard because more and more I look more threads are being made about it and more and more people are becoming lax about spoilers. I want to beat it, but I also don't want to beat it lol
Similar for me at first, I was taking my time but after this weekend I just wanted to get to the end.

Stasis

It's Fine. Totally Fine.

Thrower got kicked out. For injuring Wardley or whoever. It's ok, Wardley hit some Habs dude early and then fought someone.

We're half paying attention. In between playing Ice Caps (me) vs. Ducks (my friend) lol.

Edit: TIED! Bozon.

Edit2: My drunk Franco friends were singing the goal song as "allez Fucale". Lol.

dem

I can't believe McSportsnet isn't playing the McOilers game

What the McFuck?!

The McFuture starts tonight!

calder

Every time McDavid's face is on TSN or Sportsnet because of those fucking commercials it reminds me of the fucking Oilers.

Going to be a pity to hate him so much, he seems like a good kid. Ah well.

Top Bottom