• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Samyy

Numbers:
COo0dwsUEAA-HSa.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just finished watching the game, so disorganized, it's pretty obvious this was the first hockey a lot of these guys have played to start this season. No real standouts to me, although it's pretty amazing seeing Bozon out there and scoring after how close he was to dying last year. Fucale actually played really well, 43 SOG for the Pens lmao, good to see things with the baby Habs are the same as they are up on the big club.

Merguson

Banned
Was that what he was given at camp, or is that a number he's always gone with? 62 is an ugly number for a forward.

I can't even think of any players with the number 62 off the top of my head

He wore that number with the Marlies when he came overseas (and the Leafs pre-season games).

I assume he's sticking with it. I don't know what number he usually wore in Sweden.

Quick

Banned
He wore that number with the Marlies when he came overseas (and the Leafs pre-season games).

I assume he's sticking with it. I don't know what number he usually wore in Sweden.

He wore 21 for Team Sweden, 88 for Modo.

JVR is wearing 21 and Spaling is wearing 88 with the Leafs.

I think he'll end up dropping down to a lower number when he makes the team.

Red_Man

He wore 21 for Team Sweden, 88 for Modo.

JVR is wearing 21 and Spaling is wearing 88 with the Leafs.

I think he'll end up dropping down to a lower number when he makes the team.
It would be cool if him and Marner both came onto the team with 80's numbers. I still wish Galchenyuk stayed with his junior number, 94.

Silexx

My god this 1st intermission is taking forever. Oh well, I'm mostly watching the Jays crush the Yanks anyways.

Speaking of which... HOMERUN EE!

Silexx

I see the refs are in the tank for Leafs... It's just a rookie tournament, I don't get why they have to play favourites here.

Red_Man

Wait. Brady Vail is a Leaf? :lol when did that happen? Doesn't seem like much had changed for him.

Red_Man

Sens look like trash.

Nylander almost shouldn't even be here, too good. Kinda like watching Teravainen in this tournament last year.
This is becoming more and more apparent. Clearly on another level relative to the other players.

Top Bottom