• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

eyeless

just watched the game

joy to watch nylander glide around the ice as usual, also dat snipe

the 3 on 3 was silly in both games

hopefully the jays game is over by 7:30 or it's a blowout win and i can watch the next game live, was kinda nice skipping over the commercials and intermission tho

edit: just look at this strapping gentleman
WideeyedWhisperedAmericanbadger.gif

FixedImmaculateHairstreakbutterfly.gif

hnnnggh dat skating

Cindro

Friendly PSA that Super Mario Maker provides more than enough excellence to crush these last few weeks before the season starts.

Once I unlock the ice set I'm going to try and create a hockey level!

Delryk

just watched the game

joy to watch nylander glide around the ice as usual, also dat snipe

the 3 on 3 was silly in both games

hopefully the jays game is over by 7:30 or it's a blowout win and i can watch the next game live, was kinda nice skipping over the commercials and intermission tho

edit: just look at this strapping gentleman
WideeyedWhisperedAmericanbadger.gif

FixedImmaculateHairstreakbutterfly.gif

hnnnggh dat skating

So sexy.. Underhill figure skating technique right there.. :)

I want to create a GAF keeper league today. If enough people quote/PM me with interest, we can determine amount of teams/rules/ect.

It'd be nice to have a large # of teams, as deeper leagues tend to be more interesting. Hopefully we can get this off the ground.

zroid

Banned
Friendly PSA that Super Mario Maker provides more than enough excellence to crush these last few weeks before the season starts.

Once I unlock the ice set I'm going to try and create a hockey level!
haha I've been wanting to try something like that too :D

so much still to unlock though!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I want to create a GAF keeper league today. If enough people quote/PM me with interest, we can determine amount of teams/rules/ect.

It'd be nice to have a large # of teams, as deeper leagues tend to be more interesting. Hopefully we can get this off the ground.
You should speak with Sammy seeing as he already has something planned, you guys could probably coordinate something. He also has the list of people interested in a fantasy league this year.

Samyy

I'm interested, but I'm having trouble getting enough people for just normal rotisserie and h2h leagues so I don't know if the appetite is that high for fantasy hockey in this thread :/

ALSO!

Legends row statues for Salming and Sundin about to be revealed: http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/?id=833866

I had ZERO idea that the Preds didn't actually get all their games televised and that this will be the first season they'll have all 82 games televised.

2799730_o.gif

Maybe I should've done this on the email. :lol

Not sure if my ship has sailed, but I'll do one last email maybe.

*awkward white guy hi-5*

Do it in your words though. Don't try to be anyone you're not. Just be Quick, and do it in a few but succint words. Be Quick about it.

EH EH EH GET IT.

This is why I'm single.

Wait, weren't you the guy defending those terrorists at the Pokemon World Championship?

HE WANTS TO BLOW UP THE CUP

EVERYONE BE QUIET. DON'T TELL THEM SHIT.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I had ZERO idea that the Preds didn't actually get all their games televised and that this will be the first season they'll have all 82 games televised.

We missed six games last season, four of them against Canadian teams. Seemed like a hell of a lot more while the season was going, though.

Quick

Banned

*awkward white guy hi-5*

Do it in your words though. Don't try to be anyone you're not. Just be Quick, and do it in a few but succint words. Be Quick about it.

EH EH EH GET IT.

I was initially not going to email again, but like User33 said, it's not the end of the world. I kept it short this time. Three short sentences: "What's up? Thought I'd follow-up. Wanna grab coffee sometime?"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Used to hate when not all games were televised for the leafs

I see the schedule and get all excited and then realize at game time it wasn't televised. Sad it took until 2001 to have every game on TV.

Quick

Banned
Crosby's wearing CCM gear now. Apparently he jumped ship officially from Reebok to CCM a week ago.

COjnOs6WoAAkDk7.jpg:orig

And in more Phil Kessel news:

COaHS_3VEAEJNV0.jpg:orig

Phil is now Drunk Uncle.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Crosby's wearing CCM gear now. Apparently he jumped ship officially from Reebok to CCM a week ago.

COjnOs6WoAAkDk7.jpg:orig

And in more Phil Kessel news:

COaHS_3VEAEJNV0.jpg:orig

Phil is now Drunk Uncle.
Phil... comb your god damned hair. You're on the cover of a magazine for crying out loud. Look at those lush Crosby locks.

Yawnier

Banned
^ I completely forgot about Carter Verjayayay.

I guess we should see Desrocher too, I liked him in the 'shwa generals memorial cup run.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What, why not? That's lame

Don't really see the point of this, we're already so crowded on the bottom 6, unless it's just a way to promote more competition which I don't think is needed at this point.

Probably because they're all almost guaranteed to be NHL players

The other guys won't all have a chance at a preseason look so i dont expect them to play much...they may only play 1 game in this tourney

iLLmAtlc

Safety mgsv gameplay spoilers

Trying to get to the ending is very irritating with the repetition. I really think Kojima dropped the ball with that. Fans want to see what happens and he makes you beat two extremely difficult bosses again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I hope the Goat has a solid career with the Leafs.

I felt bad with how much fans were shitting on him because of where he was drafted.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Red edit your post so it doesn't have his name in there otherwise you're going to get a response and he'll come back in here.

Top Bottom