• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Yawnier

Banned
Really like Soshnikov again this game, he seems like he knows what to do with the puck every time he is in the o-zone and on the PP a few times there. Dermott has been far and away the best leafs D although Brouillard doesn't seem half bad either, he has a bomb of a shot.

Haven't really noticed Gauthier or McCarron that much this game. Also Hudon is a stud, the habs got a good one there. He seems to get rocked/hit a fair bit though.

Really like Soshnikov again this game, he seems like he knows what to do with the puck every time he is in the o-zone and on the PP a few times there. Dermott has been far and away the best D although Brouillard doesn't seem half bad either, he has a bomb of a shot.

Haven't really noticed Gauthier or McCarron that much this game. Also Hudon is a stud, the habs got a good one there. He seems to get rocked/hit a fair bit though.

Hudon is going to be another Pacioretty. I hope.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Johnston has stood out for me, I had 0 expectations for him.

Really like Soshnikov again this game, he seems like he knows what to do with the puck every time he is in the o-zone and on the PP a few times there. Dermott has been far and away the best leafs D although Brouillard doesn't seem half bad either, he has a bomb of a shot.

McCarron was like this last year, seemed meh against junior competition but really stood out against NHL players. How he plays during the preaseason is what I'm interested in seeing. I'm surprised how much Dermott has stood out in both Leaf games considering where he was drafted and the fact he was only drafted this year.

Hudon is going to be another Pacioretty. I hope.
Wut

Rx91h2N.gif

Na Na Na Na Habbies World

Delryk

Dermott looks like he is +1 or +2 his draft year, so yea I'd agree.

Finn just doesn't seem like he has gone much of anywhere in the 3 years since he was drafted, he hasn't taken that "next step".

Yup... what i hate the most about him is that he always tries to pass the puck THROUGH the forecheckers feet... doesnt work! Give it up!

Top Bottom