• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Yawnier

Banned
I hope the Goat has a solid career with the Leafs.

I felt bad with how much fans were shitting on him because of where he was drafted.

If he can turn into a Brian Boyle type of bottom six center (considering both their sizes) I'll be happy.

It just blows that clueless nonis used a first round pick on a player who's ceiling is probably that of a #3C though.

iLLmAtlc

Jays

tVBA15y.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If he can turn into a Brian Boyle type of bottom six center (considering both their sizes) I'll be happy.

It just blows that clueless nonis used a first round pick on a player who's ceiling is probably that of a #3C though.

Oh definitely don't disagree, I just hated how much shit he got thrown on him for being drafted in the first round.

Just do you Goat, just do you!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leaf lines tonite:
Joly-Eansor-skladnichenko
Latour-Verhaeghe-Soshnikov
Dzierkals-Gauthier -Rodewald
Timashov-Foster-korostolev

I don't recognize any of those players except for the Goat and why is he playing on the 3rd line?

Samyy

I don't recognize any of those players except for the Goat and why is he playing on the 3rd line?

Because thats what he is Red!
Nylander was on the "2nd line" last night, don't think it means much.

Seems like most of our invites are playing this game

Red_Man

Because thats what he is Red!
Nylander was on the "2nd line" last night, don't think it means much.
Just seems odd considering the rest of the guys he's playing with. Are most of those guys on try outs or just random Leafs prospects?

Samyy

Just seems odd considering the rest of the guys he's playing with. Are most of those guys on try outs or just random Leafs prospects?

Most are tryouts/ younger gives we gave AHL contracts to.

Verhaeghe was a 2013 3rd rounder
Timashov 2015 5th rounder
Korostelov 2015 7th rounder
Dzierkals 2015 3rd rounder
Soshnikov is a FA we signed to an 3-year ELC out of the KHL, he was actually really good yesterday.

The others are AHL contracts/ATOs

Red_Man

The first line is all camp invites, none of which are notable prospects. I'm guessing it's just so they can see them in action.

Most are tryouts/ younger gives we gave AHL contracts to.

Verhaeghe was a 2013 3rd rounder
Timashov 2015 5th rounder
Korostelov 2015 7th rounder
Dzierkals 2015 3rd rounder
Soshnikov is a FA we signed to an 3-year ELC out of the KHL, he was actually really good yesterday.

The others are AHL contracts/ATOs
That makes sense. Is Soshnikov the guy who got the first goal for the Leafs yesterday? Seemed decent. Half of the Habs roster are try outs as well.

Red_Man

Not sure how Hudon didn't see that hit coming. He's going to get murdered in the NHL if he doesn't keep his head up.

Top Bottom