• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

zroid

Banned
I know, I meant specifically while I was watching the movie. after I left the theatre I saw the result on my Score App notifications, same as Shane probably.

ShaneB

I know, I meant specifically while I was watching the movie. after I left the theatre I saw the result on my Score App notifications, same as Shane probably.

Yeah, Royals were up 1-0 when movie started, movie ended and saw the final score.

My golf addiction is back in full since ending my long hiatus with that round a month ago. Round was terrible yesterday, but I am thinking of going again this long weekend.

Foggy

U am too fucking drin I am gonna fuck pudstv goodv woooooooo

lP4iaKn.gif

Samyy

FF12 HD confirmed YESSSSSSS

I never got a chance to play it :O

You poor soul, one of the best IMO
FF12 was great, but I never got to finish it since my PS2 died and I stopped playing games for a few years after that, looking forward to finally beating it.

Curufinwe

FF XII is such an amazing game. Day 1 for the remaster.

I will get it if it's the Zodiac edition.

This was what sated my MMO addiction back when I couldn't ever afford to play MMOs.

Great game.

That's funny. FFXII is what made me think, Oh, so this is why people like MMOs. But the only actual MMO I have ever played is the trial of FFXIV ARR, and I didn't enjoy it at all. Too fiddly and complicated for me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gameplay of FF12 is great.

I can't remember a thing about the story though it was so bland and boring. I spent all my time doing hunts.

Looks like Bernier's signed, 2 years at 4.15M each. Pretty much what a lot of people were expecting, but another year because they agreed before the arbitration ruling.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Scout who has close ties to the Habs has said it's guaranteed AGally moves to center for next season.

Quick

Banned
Ducks-age, if you have to choose between a Kariya and Selanne Mighty Ducks jersey, which one do you go for?

Scout who has close ties to the Habs has said it's guaranteed AGally moves to center for next season.

Even as a non-Habs fan, I can say "finally!" to that.

zroid

Banned
I think the Bernier arb case is the first thing the club has done with LL on board

it's so weird to see him speak on behalf of the Leafs.

Quick

Banned
I think the Bernier arb case is the first thing the club has done with LL on board

it's so weird to see him speak on behalf of the Leafs.

No kidding. It still surprises me when his name is attached to the Leafs for anything.

But I've warmed up to the idea after his press conference, so I'm okaywiththis.gif

Another great Jays game today.

And I couldn't even watch it. :(

I've been keeping track all day though.

Quick

Banned
Dropping Bozak to the 4th line is just cruel. :lol

He'll probably end up being on the 2nd line if Kadri performs to expectations.

iLLmAtlc

What happened between the Jays and the ump?

They probably felt he mismanaged the beanings. He could have not issued a warning, enforced it against the Royals, and shouldn't have kicked out Sanchez.

• Donaldson gets beaned in 1st
  • Warning issued
  • Donaldson gets a high inside pitch from Volquez nothing happens
  • Madsen comes into game
  • Tulo gets beaned on the wrist, nothing happens
  • Donaldson's 2-2 pitch is high and inside, nothing happens, but gibby ejected
  • Sanchez into the game
  • Hits Escobar in the knee on 2-0 pitch
  • Sanchez ejected and benches clear

fallout

I watched a bit of the opening round. Good fun, even if I don't recognize the meta at all anymore.
Yeah, it's weird not seeing Bat Rider banned out all the time and all the classic Alliance split-push heroes. This shows the pick/ban stats for heroes at TI5 and should give you an idea of what heroes are at the top of the meta.

zroid

Banned
They probably felt he mismanaged the beanings. He could have not issued a warning, enforced it against the Royals, and shouldn't have kicked out Sanchez.

• Donaldson gets beaned in 1st
  • Warning issued
  • Donaldson gets a high inside pitch from Volquez nothing happens
  • Madsen comes into game
  • Tulo gets beaned on the wrist, nothing happens
  • Donaldson's 2-2 pitch is high and inside, nothing happens, but gibby ejected
  • Sanchez into the game
  • Hits Escobar in the knee on 2-0 pitch
  • Sanchez ejected and benches clear

Basically Volquez is a clown and the ump is a hack

everything else that happened was a result of these two facts

Top Bottom