• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
HUUUUUDOONNNNNNNNN

51 shots against, Lefebvre is such a garbage coach. Can't believe he's still with the organisation. His contract was up and it could have been an easy out for Bergevin.

Cake Boss

Banned
Good news that Marner is playing tomorrow against the pens, yesss

Wouldn't mind getting another look at KK too

latest

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't get to see much (and what I did see was in like 2001-era resolution), but the Lightning rookies beat the Preds prospects 5-1 last night. Juuse Saros only gave up one goal, while Fiala got the only Nashville goal.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I've finished all 4 episodes of Life is Strange.

I had figured that Mr Jefferson was involved somehow. Nathan didn't seem intelligent or stable enough to pull off what has been going on. And those binders were meticulous. What I did not see happening was Chole getting shot. Or at least that was what happened in my game.

I also knew that bad things would happen if Max saved William. I tried not to at first but the game makes you. I thought Chole would be dead the the alternate reality but I didn't not expect to see her paralyzed.

In my game, Chole also killed Frank. What I don't get is why Max didn't rewind time there. I know she said that Chole couldn't rely on it but I think she should have been able to do it there.

I'm now waiting for episode 5. I also want to replay because I've missed some picture and I want to make different choices. Maybe I can save Kate this time. :(

Spl1nter

Where at? That's pretty rad
At the shangri-la. He was completely open to talking, taking pictures with anyone. Also was surprised he was not running with a crew there. Johnny Depp was also there but he was in a corner and no one was allowed near his 4 person table.

Pikma

Banned
I can't wait until Stamkos signs with not-the-Leafs. It'll be delicious.
I want it to be the Leafs just to experience the meltdown it'll create once he fails to push the team into the playoffs

Edit: got Mario Maker already, can't wait to play all of your shitty levels, guys.

Top Bottom