• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NHL 16 has Subban & Price's triple low five celebration in it, GOTY confirmed. Fuck Therrien for banning that.

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.as...e+victory+celebration+is+in+NHL+16+&id=560052

At the shangri-la. He was completely open to talking, taking pictures with anyone. Also was surprised he was not running with a crew there. Johnny Depp was also there but he was in a corner and no one was allowed near his 4 person table.
I've always wondered how he was received during the off season seeing as he spends all his time in Toronto. That's awesome to hear, I would have probably broken down if I had seen him.

Red_Man

Micille has been one of the standouts of all the players, and far and away the best of the try outs.

Pens Vs Leafs should be soon right?

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/2015/09/12/leafs-prospect-kasperi-kapanen-cant-escape-phil-kessel-comparisons.html

“I don’t know how many times I have to answer that question,” said Kapanen. “I’m me. I’m Kasperi Kapanen. I was in the trade. There were other people in the trade. I don’t think you need to compare us. If you want to, that’s fine.
“I’m here to be me and play my style of game.”

Poor Kid.

Toronto Media is awful.

Red_Man

Sportsnet Canucks columnist :

That Jordan Subban is the Canucks' best blue-line prospect shouldn't be in any doubt after this tournament.
Not sure how much that means because I don't know how many decent D prospects the Canucks have, but PK has been pumping his tires for a while now.

Red_Man

Why is Pouliot in this tournament? He spent 1/3rd of last season in the NHL, do they really think he needs this?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I've finished all 4 episodes of Life is Strange.

I had figured that Mr Jefferson was involved somehow. Nathan didn't seem intelligent or stable enough to pull off what has been going on. And those binders were meticulous. What I did not see happening was Chole getting shot. Or at least that was what happened in my game.

I also knew that bad things would happen if Max saved William. I tried not to at first but the game makes you. I thought Chole would be dead the the alternate reality but I didn't not expect to see her paralyzed.

In my game, Chole also killed Frank. What I don't get is why Max didn't rewind time there. I know she said that Chole couldn't rely on it but I think she should have been able to do it there.

I'm now waiting for episode 5. I also want to replay because I've missed some picture and I want to make different choices. Maybe I can save Kate this time. :(

I like the different outcomes that can happen. I ended being ok with Frank. Also I kinda suspected Jefferson as well.

Samyy

Dzierkals has been great this tournament too, think he's playing his 3rd game in 3 nights but still got that hustle.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nylander making it look so effortless which is a nice contrast to Marner's aggressiveness.

I still see some panic in out zone (aka Leafs Hockey) but this game was much better than the previous two.

Not impressed with Kapanen but there's still time for him yet.

What I did like was the crisper passes and the just little bit of extra stick handling to get into better position for the passes. This is a big contrast to the blind passes I got used to on the Leafs.

These guys are still a ways away and while I don't expect any of these guys on the Leafs, it is nice to see something is brewing down there.

gaming_noob

Gamecenter Live is free for Rogers Ignite bundle customers. Amazing! I've cut cable but I can still watch NHL, and netflix. Who needs cable?!?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNmI1aDAC4&feature=youtu.be

bell_ringer.gif

Top Bottom