• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

zroid

Banned
Man zroid, your levels are hard! You're making me feel like a weeabo. I really liked Recklessly Jumping though - I always feel like such a pleb when using the spin jump in normal NSMB game, so it was great playing a level that required it to get some extra distance.

hehe sorry, I'm trying not to make them too hard! :(

in fact you don't require the air twirls but it definitely helps.
but if you happen to stop on the pipe in the pit though, then you do need it :p

Pikma

Banned
Alright, made my first decent level (I think?)

It's called Mega Plumber

1A52-0000-003A-B34D

I'm still limited in terms of tools so it's not the most varied level ever though

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Posted without comment:

c7r933Z.jpg

Stasis

Alright I reserved the limited edition Star Wars Vader themed PS4. It comes with the deluxe version of Battlefront that I'll probably sell, but I love the look of the PS4 itself. It just evokes so much geek in me and it makes me happy. The controller is alright.

This is what I'm talking about:

Sending off my two broken Xbox One controllers to MS tomorrow, and then I'm listing the whole thing for sale. Hope the controllers come back brand new rather than repaired. Anyone know how it works? They both have the left stick drift. Barely any use on them.

edit:
Posted without comment:

c7r933Z.jpg

That's amazing.

Quick

Banned
Quick MGSV Update:

Picked up DD! Found him when I did the side op to extract a Russian interpreter. Immediately found him when I jumped off the helicopter onto the landing site. I tranq'd him before Miller (or Ocelot?) was done talking about him, and he immediately shouted at me saying "what the hell is wrong with you?" Nonetheless, DD!

Also started doing a little bit of customizing. New emblem and I R&D'd a helicopter with speakers. I'm assuming I can now play my own music? Doesn't seem to have weapons though, so maybe I'll switch back to my original helicopter.

zroid

Banned
Alright, made my first decent level (I think?)

It's called Mega Plumber

1A52-0000-003A-B34D

I'm still limited in terms of tools so it's not the most varied level ever though
I played this one and your other one. I actually liked the part in the other level where you had to grab the spring in mid-air while jumping across a gap. :p (although I know it's not actually necessary)

If I might make a suggestion for Mega Plumber, put a couple coins above the block you're supposed to jump down to so you aren't going in completely blind. Other than that it was pretty fun. ^^ The Mega Man sprite is ADORABLE

Pikma

Banned
I played this one and your other one. I actually liked the part in the other level where you had to grab the spring in mid-air while jumping across a gap. :p (although I know it's not actually necessary)

If I might make a suggestion for Mega Plumber, put a couple coins above the block you're supposed to jump down to so you aren't going in completely blind. Other than that it was pretty fun. ^^ The Mega Man sprite is ADORABLE
Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I'll definitely refine it. Also, did you use the right, most obvious route? Or did you take the alt one?

Parise and Suter flew in Adam Oates to work on the powerplay in the captain's practices today.

You read that right. The Wild's powerplay is so shitty that two players flew in a separate coach to teach them how to do it.

Sydor is going to be dismissed from the team. They need to bring in somebody who actually knows something about special teams.

Pikma

Banned
Cool, glad you liked it. I actually wasn't even sure if I was going to bother uploading it, ha ha. I just wanted to test out the concept and that was the result.
Honestly, it's courses like these the ones I enjoy the most, like the ones where you can just chill and enjoy the platforming, even though hard courses are really fun too.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Posted without comment:

c7r933Z.jpg

This is amazing.

Alright I reserved the limited edition Star Wars Vader themed PS4. It comes with the deluxe version of Battlefront that I'll probably sell, but I love the look of the PS4 itself. It just evokes so much geek in me and it makes me happy. The controller is alright.

This is what I'm talking about:

Sending off my two broken Xbox One controllers to MS tomorrow, and then I'm listing the whole thing for sale. Hope the controllers come back brand new rather than repaired. Anyone know how it works? They both have the left stick drift. Barely any use on them.

edit:

That's amazing.

That's pretty cool.

KESSSSEEELLLLL!

:'(

Quick MGSV Update:

Picked up DD! Found him when I did the side op to extract a Russian interpreter. Immediately found him when I jumped off the helicopter onto the landing site. I tranq'd him before Miller (or Ocelot?) was done talking about him, and he immediately shouted at me saying "what the hell is wrong with you?" Nonetheless, DD!

Also started doing a little bit of customizing. New emblem and I R&D'd a helicopter with speakers. I'm assuming I can now play my own music? Doesn't seem to have weapons though, so maybe I'll switch back to my original helicopter.

Speaker is a perk to your chopper so it doesn't change it. It still has the Gatling guns as the standard arms. The music you can get by going to your cassettes in the ACC and selecting the music tracks. It's square to set as chopper music.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bruins excuses for last season

One of the biggest criticisms of last year's Bruins, both on and off the ice, is that they were soft, didn’t handle adversity very well, and were no longer a difficult team to play against. Without question, that has changed by subtracting Hamilton, Smith and Carl Soderberg, and adding Beleskey, Hayes and Zac Rinaldo.

In Hamilton’s case, reports that he was unanimously disliked are more hyperbole than truth; the young defenseman had a couple of friends on the team. But he was never really a good fit for the Boston market, for the team, or for the identity of the Bruins. He read and heard -- and took to heart -- absolutely everything that was written and said about him (and a lot is written and said in this intense media market), wasn’t nearly tough enough, and didn’t seem all that interested in working on becoming the dominant two-way defenseman his skills indicate he can be. Instead he seemed most focused on power plays and points and becoming a great offensive defenseman, rather than a dominant all-around player.

tVBA15y.gif

Ever locked yourself out of your house? I just did. Never forgot my keys in my adult life.

Now to wait for the people to come unlock the front door while I browse GAF in the backyard unable to break in.

Cake Boss

Banned
I take great pleasure in watching the Bruins collapse under their own stupidity. These stupid, crazy excuses are the maple syrup on my bacon.

I like his excuses. We sucked cuz our shitty veterans didn't do good job with our shitty young players in making them feel loved and belonged so they can plays good and replace the good players that left the team.

Top Bottom