• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

imBask

Banned
oh the good old "I was at work all day so i'm the only one playing on my starter deck against stacked NHLers team'"

my best player is Brian Flynn, cmon now

imBask

Banned
is there a specific strategy to HUT? I never looked into it, I always assumed it was a garbage pay2win mode, which i'm still assuming following my 8-0 loss against a team with no AHLers with my team of CHLers

Pikma

Banned
is there a specific strategy to HUT? I never looked into it, I always assumed it was a garbage pay2win mode, which i'm still assuming following my 8-0 loss against a team with no AHLers with my team of CHLers
Pay2win, always pay2win.

Syrinx

8Ab8594.jpg

Who's the one guy.

Who the hell called Montreal a sleeper team?

Heretic

Ducks Season Tickets came in! They're so cheap this year LOOOOL. Guess they're penny pinching because of the giant screen and new boards. We get a lanyard, a CLEAR BAG TO BYPASS SECURITY QUICKER (Thanks, LA), and an ID Badge for who knows what...

Ducks Season Tickets came in! They're so cheap this year LOOOOL. Guess they're penny pinching because of the giant screen and new boards. We get a lanyard, a CLEAR BAG TO BYPASS SECURITY QUICKER (Thanks, LA), and an ID Badge for who knows what...

Avs season tickets are something I won't be able to afford for a long time, if ever.

Heretic

I'm too blind to forget my glasses now, I didn't realize how bad it was until I actually got glasses.

Yeah, my prescription isn't high at all (-1) but I feel blind when trying to view things that are far away. I forget them every now and then since I sold my car.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did they ask that Florida biblethumping ANKLES ARE A SIN rookie? Has to be him.

I've been playing be a pro on NHL12. I'm the Edmonton Oilers and I'm in the Western Conference Finals Against Chicago.

NHL 94 Controls aren't in NHL16 aren't they?

:(

Quick

Banned
the new Be A Pro is pretty good!

I haven't tried Be A Pro since NHL 14. I liked the way it was put together in 14 with how it introduces off-ice scenarios that may affect you in either fan perception or performance. I was hoping it would be back for PS4/Xbone, but it's not.

I'm downloading an update right now, so I'll jump on Be A GM once that's done and I can access roster updates.

I've been playing be a pro on NHL12. I'm the Edmonton Oilers and I'm in the Western Conference Finals Against Chicago.

NHL 94 Controls aren't in NHL16 aren't they?

:(

NHL 16 has classic, skill stick, and hybrid controls.

Marvie_3

Banned
Its to identify your corpse after a Kings fan knifes you

Pikma

Banned
Made a new Mario Maker level today, had a lot of fun making it actually, spent like 2-3 hours on it and even though I wasn't completely satisfied I decided to upload it like that. Here it is in case somebody wants to try it:

WVW69iZFbeg_QPxwTI

Btw, I've been trying my best to make a fun underwater level but man it's fucking impossible.

imBask

Banned
I haven't tried Be A Pro since NHL 14. I liked the way it was put together in 14 with how it introduces off-ice scenarios that may affect you in either fan perception or performance. I was hoping it would be back for PS4/Xbone, but it's not.

I'm downloading an update right now, so I'll jump on Be A GM once that's done and I can access roster updates.

haven't tried Be A GM yet, and yeah the thing you wanted in Be A Pro is not in the game but the new rating system and the indications on the ice are reallllllly nice to have

and i'm done with HUT already, I always forget why this mode is dumb

imBask

Banned
I hate myself for thinking PK is only doing this because he wants the C and he knows he's behind Pacioretty in that race

zroid

Banned
Made a new Mario Maker level today, had a lot of fun making it actually, spent like 2-3 hours on it and even though I wasn't completely satisfied I decided to upload it like that. Here it is in case somebody wants to try it:

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69iZFbeg_QPxwTI[img]

Btw, I've been trying my best to make a fun underwater level but man it's fucking impossible.[/QUOTE]

About to log in right now, so I'll check it out :D

I also made a new stage last night:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5qc5jUy.png

<333333333

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are kinda sorta "officially" back at it today. Annual NYR golf outing today, physicals tomorrow, on-ice tests Friday. Playing the Devils at MSG on Monday.

Hockey!

Top Bottom