• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

imBask

Banned
every canadian should watch the republican debate. If you think our politicians are dumb, it should help you put things into perspective

Socreges

Banned
The Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers all have the potential to finish second behind the stacked Anaheim Ducks. They also have the potential to be among the teams with the highest chances of landing the No. 1 draft pick.
So much potential.

Foggy

The Sens and Red Wings finishing ahead of Columbus? NEIN!

faB9Hgf.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
2 goals, 6 assists in the memorial cup final and yet I still only got a C+ for teamwork, failed my target and will be drafted late... Yep, it's EA NHL alright :p

Smiley90

I'm gonna watch the Republican Debate on CNN
:lol

"would you feel comfortable"

"blablabla"

"you didn't answer, WOULD YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE"

"that's not for me to answer"

since when is "would YOU feel comfortable" not a perrsonal question

go trump: "rand paul shouldn't even be here"

:lol

Socreges

Banned
BBC News said:
What to watch for:

Jeb's attempt to be more lively, after Trump called him 'low energy'

We are so fucked as a species, when one of the more reputed news media outlets is suggesting Jeb's energy level should matter in a debate between the possible future leaders of the most powerful nation on the planet.

Smiley90

We are so fucked as a species, when one of the more reputed news media outlets is suggesting Jeb's energy level should matter in a debate between the possible future leaders of the most powerful nation on the planet.

the debate is so glorious :lol

Everyone vs Trump and he's bitchsmacking everyone left and right

Smiley90

Trump is having so much fun with this, everyone else is sweating bullets and being confused

Also, did Fiorina just say she wants to stard Cold War 2.0 with Russia?

And Cruz said Obama wants to take away the US's sovereignty and hand it over to the UN?

Trump seems comparatively sane all of a sudden...

Smiley90

I don't know how you guys stomach watching the republican debates

Because I'm not American and it makes me feel better about our government. I mean, even our absolute worst case scenario (Harper) is better than this :lol

Pikma

Banned
It's fucking pathetic how low the republicans have fallen. I mean, they've always been stupid, but this really is a new low.

Tabris

Subban is now my third favourite NHL player.

We got one of the brothers at least! Just need to get the 2nd brother Malcolm out of the classless organization!

Pikma

Banned
Ryan Baker
@RyanBakerMedia

UPDATE: Patrick Kane attorney Paul Cambria tells @cbschicago 2nite: "There are no settlement talks I don't know where this is coming from."

Just saw this, not sure if it has been mentioned before. I wonder what the hell is going on with this case.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just saw this, not sure if it has been mentioned before. I wonder what the hell is going on with this case.

Where the settlement talks came from was a cancellation of the case going before a grand jury

But what really happened was it was just rescheduled

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have Mario Maker yet, but here's a course my brother made which he says no one has come close to clearing.

16D9-0000-0034-7B82

Top Bottom