• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is someone going to make a preseason thread, or are we going to ride this out until the season officially starts?

Socreges

Banned
It's fucking pathetic how low the republicans have fallen. I mean, they've always been stupid, but this really is a new low.
The people that vote Republican are generally:

- Focused on low taxes, bereft of morals
- Idiots in rural areas that have been tricked into voting against their interests

No wonder their leaders are, when competent, completely toxic

Merguson

Banned
Jeeeeeeeeb!

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb!

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think that the added sound effects in Mario Maker were a mistake. A lot of levels feel like that Meme Run game that came out a few months ago.

Quick

Banned
MGSV update:

Some soldiers were talking about a naked woman near the power plant, I was going to head over to check it out to see if Quiet's there, but the nearest helicopter dropoff is still pretty far from it. I'll try it tomorrow.

I've done 6 missions so far. Where Do The Bees Sleep has The Skulls. I just used the Honey Bee on their asses and finished it relatively quick.

Foggy

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 14h14 hours ago
In three seasons under #CBJ coach Todd Richards ...

First 20 games: 18-34-8

Final 20 games: 41-15-4

Wassupwitdat?

Also, I can see Chicago jumping the gun on bringing Kane to camp if they are 100% sure this is going to a settlement, otherwise.........what the fuck?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Here's my shitty, super short first level I made in Mario Maker.

0174-0000-0046-649F

Options are so limited when you start out, but I may have gotten overwhelmed if everything was available anyway.

I didn't like Xenoblade Chronicles TBH :/ I'll probably won't like this one

Ah that's a shame. Xenoblade X is probably the only game I'm excited for this holiday season, unless TITS SC and Cold Steel do come out this year. So I'm not really upset about the P5 delay.

If I might ask, what are you looking forward to this holiday season?

Ah that's a shame. Xenoblade X is probably the only game I'm excited for this holiday season, unless TITS SC and Cold Steel do come out this year. So I'm not really upset about the P5 delay.

If I might ask, what are you looking forward to this holiday season?

There's so much stuff hmmm. I don't have MGSV yet but I'll probably get that for Christmas. But I only have a few: Transformers Devastation, Yakuza 5, Shovel Knight DLC which comes out today, Star Wars Battlefront. There's probably something I'm missing.

Is there reason to believe Trails of Cold Steel won't make it out? Didn't know that was in doubt. :X

More me assuming SC's problems might push Cold Steel back as a worst case scenario, depending on when SC finally comes out. Nothing official that I've seen though.

Speaking of Cold Steel the LE is up on Amazon for anyone interested.

PS3
Vita

imBask

Banned
if Fallout 4 comes out this year and is as good as we think it is, I think it's safe to say 2015 will be up there with the greatest years

Witcher 3, MGS V and possibly Fallout 4? cmon now that's unfair

Top Bottom