• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Who knows if any of this is going to work, but with Lamoriello and Mike Babcock at the helm, you have the sense that there's a plan, a vision, an organized road map in place.

Until Lou fires Babcock two games into his second season.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@TSNBobMcKenzie: RT @frank_seravalli: Kane: "Once all the facts come to light, I am confident I will be absolved of having done nothing wrong."

Um doesn't that mean he has done wrong

imBask

Banned
He's only taking hockey questions, what is the point of this conference?

sweep everything under the rug asap and get back to hockey

classless organisation, they should revoke both of their cups, or at least the one where he scored the GWG
also relocalize them

Quick

Banned
He's only taking hockey questions, what is the point of this conference?

"So, in your career as a hockey player, how many goals have you scored and did you rape her?"

I can't watch it, but has there been any acknowledgement of the police investigation? I wouldn't expect them to outright say it was sexual assault specifically, but to at least address that he is under investigation.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"So, in your career as a hockey player, how many goals have you scored and did you rape her?"

I can't watch it, but has there been any acknowledgement of the police investigation? I wouldn't expect them to outright say it was sexual assault specifically, but to at least address that he is under investigation.
Any question referring to the case at all he responds with "I'm respecting the legal process and not speaking about it" then says he's only taking questions referring to hockey. So stupid, why even have this conference then? Hawks look stupid for doing this.

Quick

Banned
Any question referring to the case at all he responds with "I'm respecting the legal process and not speaking about it" then says he's only taking questions referring to hockey. So stupid, why even have this conference then? Hawks look stupid for doing this.

That's dumb then.

Probably would've been best to make a statement instead of a press conference with a Q&A.

imBask

Banned
sweeping-dirt.jpg

all forgotten by christmas

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I killed myself TWICE on the very last jump into the ax. Both times in the same way...

Instead of pressing right to jump off the wall, I accidentally tapped down and ground pounded to my doom. So frustrating ;___;

I could not get the jump down over the Thwomp for the longest time.

Btw, How come I'm still suck using all the starter stuff? I thought they updated that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Per AV, McDonagh, Girardi, Staal, and Zuccarello will not go through the on-ice testing tomorrow but will instead do it next week. The first three were all recovering from foot/ankle injuries, so it's just a precaution, and Zuccarello apparently had a shot in his foot as well (so not because of any concerns about his head injury...so they claim).

Also confirmed that Yandle played in the playoffs with a "first-degree separation" of the shoulder and probably should have been benched.

Kevin Hayes' role is a major focus for training camp, namely whether or not he graduates up to being a top 6 winger or remains as the 3C. Will be based on a combination of his own performance as well as the performance of Jarret Stoll, Dominic Moore, and Oscar Lindberg.

AV seems to be considering Viktor Stalberg as this year's Benoit Pouliot-style reclamation project (last year's was Lee Stempniak and/or Tanner Glass...I leave you to ponder how successful it was).

The Rangers' full training camp roster (62 players: 33 F, 21 D, 8 G):

Forwards: Luke Adam, Ryan Bourque, Derick Brassard, Emerson Etem, Jesper Fast, Brian Gibbons, Tanner Glass, Ryan Gropp, Jayden Hart, Kevin Hayes, Marek Hrivik, Keegan Iverson, Kirill Kabanov, Chris Kreider, Oscar Lindberg, Matt Lindblad, Chris McCarthy, Jayson Megna, JT Miller, Dominic Moore, Brad Morrison, Rick Nash, Chad Nehring, Richard Nejezchleb, Josh Nicholls, Travis Olesksuk, Michael St. Croix, Viktor Stalberg, Derek Stepan, Jarret Stoll, Adam Tambellini, Nick Tarnasky, Mats Zuccarello.

Defensemen: Calle Andersson, Brett Bellemore, Mat Bodie, Dan Boyle, Kodie Curran, Raphael Diaz, Troy Donnay, Dan Girardi, Ryan Graves, Tommy Hughes, Kevin Klein, Ryan Mantha, Ryan McDonagh, Dylan McIlrath, Samuel Noreau, Brady Skjei, Marc Staal, Chris Summers, Keith Yandle, Petr Zamorsky, Sergey Zborovskiy.

Goalies: Cedrick Desjardins*, Brandon Halverson, Magnus Hellberg, Henrik Lundqvist, Jeff Malcolm, Antti Raanta, Mackenzie Skapski*, Jacob Smith.

*indicates that player is injured.

zroid

Banned
I could not get the jump down over the Thwomp for the longest time.

Btw, How come I'm still suck using all the starter stuff? I thought they updated that.

basically the update was intended so if you play for long enough after you get the notification to come back tomorrow, they will just give it to you on the same day

however, what "playing long enough" really means is laying down a bunch of crap. so if you spam a ton of blocks for a few minutes, the next set should unlock immediately. you also need to use all of the newly unlocked assets. i think you can just lay each one down once and that's enough.

personally I didn't want to unlock everything immediately because I thought it would be overwhelming, I just unlocked my last set of tools this morning actually

Montresor

We got rid of Vajayjay? :(

Ah well I'll move on.

I didn't know what you meant here so I looked up hfboards and saw the trade. I never knew Verhaeghe had the nickname Vajayjay.

Stephen Whyno ‏@SWhyno 2m2 minutes ago
#Leafs trade Taylor Beck, Matt Finn, Christopher Gibson, Tom Nilsson and Carter Verhaeghe to #Isles for Michael Grabner.

Interesting. I've been slacking with my prospects knowledge but I know that Matt Finn was a early 2nd round bust.

Pikma

Banned
Dear Zroid, I can't beat your fucking level because I have no fucking idea of how to get past the part where you gotta use your cape as a parachute.

With love, Pikma.

zroid

Banned
Dear Zroid, I can't beat your fucking level because I have no fucking idea of how to get past the part where you gotta use your cape as a parachute.

With love, Pikma.

:lol do you mean the last part?

I intentionally made it a little tricky, that's why there's a floor so you can keep trying till you get it

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

With love, Pikma.

Have you shared levels here? I missed them if so, I know someone else had shared some too, Cindro?

Super Mario World is my least played Mario game and I have trouble with any levels that require knowing its physics/secrets.

Pikma

Banned
Have you shared levels here? I missed them if so, I know someone else had shared some too, Cindro?

Super Mario World is my least played Mario game and I have trouble with any levels that require knowing its physics/secrets.
Did you get the game already? :D

Only these two

WVW69iZFbeg_QPxwTI

WVW69iY4f0oOA6erS4

Been working on another one but I gotta wait for the last batch of tools to arrive because I need some damn conveyor belts.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Did you get the game already? :D

Only these two

WVW69iZFbeg_QPxwTI

WVW69iY4f0oOA6erS4

Been working on another one but I gotta wait for the last batch of tools to arrive because I need some damn conveyor belts.

Cool I'll play them later tonight.

I got the game on release day but have had almost no spare time lately to play it.

Top Bottom