• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

calder

Grabner had 8 goals, was injured half the season and ended the year as a healthy scratch? Did the Leafs maybe get confused and think they were getting back Grabovski?

Listening to Babcock on That's Hockey.. damn that guy knows how to answer a question and frame a discussion. Nice little interview for a guy without much to actually say. That seemingly small thing - the ability to communicate extremely well with with the media/fans - is what I love be about Maurice.

Foggy

Great photoshop. But you can see the pixels around Phil's face.

VNzuiF3.jpg

So the Leafs are in semi-tank mode and traded away a ton of prospects for Grabner (who I do like) weakening an already somewhat weak prospect pool. Seems odd but I guess we'll see how that plays out.

Leafs suck

Samyy

So the Leafs are in semi-tank mode and traded away a ton of prospects for Grabner (who I do like) weakening an already somewhat weak prospect pool. Seems odd but I guess we'll see how that plays out.

Leafs suck

Huh? We traded middling prospects to free up SPC slots, and currently our prospect system has been rated top 5 in the league.

Huh? We traded middling prospects to free up SPC slots, and currently our prospect system has been rated top 5 in the league.

Nope, Leafs are forever doomed to be mediocre for all eternity, it is the will of the hockey gods. Breaking that will alter the balance of the universe and bring forward the end of the world.

Coaching is what's been holding the Wings back? Not their roster?

Well Babs, Cleary, Kindl, Howard, Weiss, Smith, Ericsson, Quincey, Andersson, Holland, Lashoff, Cleary, Gustavsson, Zidlicky, Cleary, Old guys, oh, and Cleary. Yep, that about is what's holding us back, so pretty much just Babs, yes sir.

Erdrick

That piece of theater led me to this. Yeesh.

Disgusting. Goes to show, if you've got enough money, you can get away with anything. Some of these aren't as bad as others, but I've always despised Gilmour ever since I discovered his actions back when it happened when he was in St. Louis. When he was shipped off to Calgary, that kind of confirmed it for me. It made it all the more sickening for me to see him worshipped by the media in Toronto in his time there.

What a scumbag.

zroid

Banned
I'm going away for the weekend so this is the last stage from me for a few days. Enjoy!

bAXxMy7.png

I need to try Gunstar Ikari's now

Quick

Banned
I dug my Vita out of my drawer and I'm itching for some games for it.

Suggestions? None of that anime stuff please.

Samyy

Is the sale still going on? You could get MGS Peacewalker, its a PSP game but its compatible with Vita I believe. Also Jeanne D'Arc, which uses an anime art style but like, there is nothing anime about it. Oh and I guess Tearaway?

Also try some indies (Hotline Miami, Guacamelee, Velocity Ultra, La-Maluna EX)

Also the Sly Collection runs well from what I hear.

A floaty head library, like that which used to flourish in Football GAF, would be great for us.

Quick, you have the skills (and software), but I don't know if you have the time.

Yawnier

Banned

TxK. There's also Fez and Rogue Galaxy which I really liked, but both are on numerous platforms.

I bought a Vita last year, but have barely used it. Bit of a shame. I enjoyed those few games though.

Quick

Banned
Is the sale still going on? You could get MGS Peacewalker, its a PSP game but its compatible with Vita I believe. Also Jeanne D'Arc, which uses an anime art style but like, there is nothing anime about it. Oh and I guess Tearaway?

Also try some indies (Hotline Miami, Guacamelee, Velocity Ultra, La-Maluna EX)

Also the Sly Collection runs well from what I hear.

Sale's done unfortunately, but I might just get them used at EB and trade back in if I finish.

I guess I shouldn't generalize "anime"-looking games.

I got Hotline Miami for free via PS+. That game frustrates me to no end.

I had the last Sly Cooper game on the Vita, it was alright.

I heard bad things about Peace Walker. Maybe I'll snag the HD Collection on Vita to do MGS2 and PW.

TxK. There's also Fez and Rogue Galaxy which I really liked, but both are on numerous platforms.

I bought a Vita last year, but have barely used it. Bit of a shame. I enjoyed those few games though.

I got Fez for free as well. It's been interesting. Will look into Rogue Galaxy.

A floaty head library, like that which used to flourish in Football GAF, would be great for us.

Quick, you have the skills (and software), but I don't know if you have the time.

Like those small floating heads?

Top Bottom