• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Awesome way to start training camp Wings...

Jerome Verrier crashed into Helm during a drill and both are now injured; Verrier with a broken leg and Helm is being held out for concussion tests. Helm will miss the rest of training camp.

Welp. Do you guys think you will miss the playoffs this season?

calder

Every Leafs player say that Babcock's practices are intense.

You know who wouldn't say that? Babby Ryan.

0DzhWh.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Joshua Ho-Sang was late for the first day of #Isles training camp. He's been sent back to Niagara of the OHL. Camp over for him.

Dammmmnnnn. How are you late for your first day of training camp?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems to be all those questions about his character in his draft year might have some validity. I don't know he could possibly let that happen.

calder

Dammmmnnnn. How are you late for your first day of training camp?

See, that's why when your team doesn't draft players like that you're a bit sad to miss out on potential top 10 talent but ultimately relieved because you don't have to worry about the attitude/off ice shit.

Note: when I say "players like that" I don't mean draft eligible players with noted off ice issues or personality question marks - I mean it only in the Smelly-approved openly uber racist "non white" way.

calder

if you're 19 and not AT LEAST an hour early at training camp, you're an idiot

As a rookie, in a new city/situation like that you're basically at the training facility so early you're hanging out in the parking lot until someone unlocks the door. Just baffling.

Parch

There would have to be a significant emergency or something for there to be an acceptable excuse.
If you're a few minutes late for a meaningless team meeting you get suspended or fined. A rookie doesn't show up for training camp? C'mon kid. Get with the program.

Cindro

You would be absolutely mentally ill to not be rehearsed and scripted, even if you had nothing to hide/were guilty of no wrong doing. The fifth amendment is a thing for a reason.
I'm thinking of this whole thing from a PR angle (which is my background), but if Kane is so bent on speaking legalese, he's already screwed it up:

"Once all the facts come to light, I am confident I will be absolved of having done nothing wrong."

What an unholy dolt.

zroid

Banned
I went there in December when I was on vacation. Not as good as the hype, but soooo much meat.
yea I went a few years ago for the first time. definitely not worth the hype but better than the Toronto stuff anyways lol. doing take out this time so hopefully no lineup :p

Top Bottom