• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Socreges

Banned
Speaking of memes.

63JxBQU.png
lol it's funny because he's black

Merguson

Banned
Speaking of memes.

63JxBQU.png

Straight outta Camp, crazy motherfucker named Ho-Sang
From the gang called IceDogs
When he's called off, he's got a hockey stick
Slap the puck and goalies are hauled off
You too boy if you fuck with him
The referees are gonna have to come and get him
Off yo' ass, that's how he's going out
For the punk motherfuckers that's showing out
and.. I think i'll stop here

zroid

Banned
lucky AF. when I got to schwartz's there were only two people in line. 30 seconds later there are 15 lined up behind us.

Quick

Banned
I want to bring up why car ownership is "disrespecting nature", but I don't know if I want to go down that route just to fuel his elitism more.

Helm out at least a week from a concussion from running into a minor league tryout player who has a long line of constant injuries (who broke his leg in the collision). What a way to start off the year!!!

Well hopefully he can come back here soon if they think it will only be a week.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
While Ho-Sang has made strides and was often applauded by the IceDogs for his efforts the effects of past actions linger.

“When you make mistakes a long time ago, they kind of linger with you. I think Josh has made a lot of strides in the right direction. He has honestly worked on it. He is not perfect. He has some habits he needs to work on. He stays up too late playing video games and stuff like that. He sleeps through things and gets himself exhausted
Lol give me a break. Video games? Really?

Apparently he was going to be playing on Tavares' wing during camp too, what an absolute idiot.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Lol give me a break. Video games? Really?

Apparently he was going to be playing on Tavares' wing during camp too, what an absolute idiot.

Look, I've stayed up too late and I've slept in.

But if it was my first day of a job I'd be sure to be on time. I'd probably be early.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't really want to know how sad of a person you have to be, to go onto a forum and regularly search your own name.

Right, on cue.

Parch

By the way I watched the 1960s Batman Movie on Bluray and I was miserable watching it. The Show is pretty good but the movie was crap
No way. The movie is good too. I love that old show. My family thinks I'm nuts because of all the enjoyment I get watching those goofy episodes.

Finally put in Mario Maker. It's a lot harder to make levels than I thought! Kinda sucks since I have limited tools right now too. There are a lot of automatic levels, which I find ironic since that's more a Modern Sonic design idiom than Mario.

YAY PATCHES

I read that Google Doc list...my god. Had no idea it was this bad, and this is just from what we actually know. And repeat offenders that still get away?!?!?

Disappointed in Ho-Sang. All that hoopla at the draft and he threw it away. No respeck.

Top Bottom