• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

It doesn't help that i'm the respond right away fluid conversation type of guy... but holy shit the 1 hour response times (in the middle of a back and forth) and very short answers like "k" and "its good" to a question like how's your day going or a large paragraph full of detail makes me bash my head against the wall.

I've had 2 times where i have nearly freaked out and called it quits and then i see her in person and the mood drastically changes

Can spend all day with her and then some and talk endlessly but the second we're texting i feel like we're trying to communicate via morse code

I even told her outright she's the worst texter on the planet lol

Knock off the small talk texting. Some people (like me) just hate talking through text. Don't "make her" text just because you want to.

There, your relationship is fixed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm the the situation where if we hang out it's rainbows and butterflies

then the next day we'll skype and she'll cry because she remembered something I did or said half a year ago

It's confusing as fuck, let me tell you

I'm the the situation where if we hang out it's rainbows and butterflies

then the next day we'll skype and she'll cry because she remembered something I did or said half a year ago

It's confusing as fuck, let me tell you

She thrives on conflict, and only behind a keyboard/phone she feels safe initiating it.

Smiley90

She thrives on conflict, and only behind a keyboard/phone she feels safe initiating it.

I'm not sure honestly, still trying to figure it out. We're not fighting, she's more sad, so I don't think it's conflict. It just seems like "overthinking" things. We'll see. We just celebrated our anniversary and it's looking up though!

Smiley90

You're not happy, you're just imagining things

image.php

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

Quick

Banned
I've been thinking about some of my past relationships lately and seeing where I fucked up. Not recommended.

I've been pretty sad about my last attempt at a relationship, it's probably not healthy to dwell on it, but it just crops up sometimes.

I love you quick <3

<4

Pikma

Banned
image.php

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD
Of course I'm not your dad, I'm a brown dog, you're a black cat.
I've been thinking about some of my past relationships lately and seeing where I fucked up. Not recommended.

I've been pretty sad about my last attempt at a relationship, it's probably not healthy to dwell on it, but it just crops up sometimes.

<4
The only thing you can do with memories like that is to learn from them, so just focus on learning from them (fully identify and stablish where you fucked up and what it was exactly), and then kick them the fuck out of your thought, there's no other use for them. Also, fucking things up is pretty normal, doesn't matter if it's the smallest fuck up or a fucking mountain of a fuck up, there's simply no need to feel bad about it after having moved on, it just doesn't do you any good.
Goal and assist tonight, old man Schuey still got it!
9419df34ef9ebea2e202614b909eb368-1-1-1.jpg

RC

Banned
I'm fucking an older woman that doesn't care if I'm fucking other women. Gotta say it's pretty sweet.

Um, I guess that's not much help to y'all with relationship issues.

A bunch of people on the Wild board on hfboards are complaining about gamecenter and how they don't have options, and I want to tell them about hockeystreams but I know I'll be banned if I do.

So I guess I'll just sit here and laugh at their poor souls for not knowing the glory that is hockeystreams.

When does the WHL start up? I've seen Q and O games every day for the last few days but no Dub games.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Lamaroo, I'll have you know that I've been trying to beat your Mario Maker stage for like an hour. Don't think that it's going to happen lol

Also, I wish I could watch the Nashville preseason games.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Lamaroo, I'll have you know that I've been trying to beat your Mario Maker stage for like an hour. Don't think that it's going to happen lol

Also, I wish I could watch the Nashville preseason games.

I don't think anyone has yet, may have gone a little too far on some of these jumps. I think I spent at least half an hour trying to beat it so I could upload it.

Might remove that pipe over the one turtle shell jump. I think the rest of it is pretty fair, but that was a dick move on my part putting it there lol.

I'm enjoying your levels, a lot more creative than mine.

Don't take penalties against Pittsburgh

I believe so

Sweet.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Not yet, will do in a moment lol

But the fact that you spent half an hour trying to beat your own course says a lot about it's difficulty :p

Haha, the various jumps in the level aren't too bad on their own(one exception), but trying to string them together without dying is tough. Took me long enough to beat some of your guys levels.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Alright I just edited it, removed one pipe that blocked you from just jumping over some spikes easily and I beat the level on my first try.

4B4C-0000-0057-E792

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Did you remove the original? Please don't, I want to try it!

I did :(

There was only one change, I'll spoil what you had to do.

There was a jump you had to make over some spikes where you needed to throw a turtle shell onto and time your jump to make it over. I had a pipe coming down from the ceiling that blocked any attempts at just jumping over the thing completely, but made it quite hard to make an already tricky jump as the pipe was quite low.

Top Bottom