• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Cake Boss

Banned
Senators' GM will go hard after top-6 forward if position isn't filled internally

This GM...

giphy.gif

Fix the Defense you old shriveled dong.

PSA:

There's a boss-ass sale going on at Lids right now, 40% off the stuff already in the clearance section. I'm picking up some top notch Ducks hats for $10-$15.

These vintage ones are my favorite hats and they're incredibly cheap right now. I'm doubling up.

Quick, weren't you looking for a hat like this one?

Bah doesn't say if it will fit my 7 3/4 head. I like the hat, shame about the logo:

Edit: looking at some of the other Panther logos, whoo they are...unfortunate.

http://www.lids.com/NHL/Florida-Panthers/20705889

imBask

Banned
can't buy a cap online, the sizing is always wrong. I usually wear 7 5/8 and i'd say that 25% of caps I try at that size don't fit at all

Hat for $6 on the US website.
Same hat on 'sale' for $30 on the Canadian site.

Thanks Harper.

+ 120% shipping + 15% taxes etc

Calamari41

41 > 38
can't buy a cap online, the sizing is always wrong. I usually wear 7 5/8 and i'd say that 25% of caps I try at that size don't fit at all

+ 120% shipping + 15% taxes etc

I'm the exact same size, and I always get a near perfect fit if not a tiny bit big on Lids with the "L/XL" option.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm the exact same size, and I always get a near perfect fit if not a tiny bit big on Lids with the "L/XL" option.
Im the same hat size as you. I dont buy the regular fittedhats anymore though. I discovered the '47 Franchise series hats and havent looked back. XL's fit me fuckin perfect and theyre waaaaay more comfortable that regular fitted hats.

PSA:

There's a boss-ass sale going on at Lids right now, 40% off the stuff already in the clearance section. I'm picking up some top notch Ducks hats for $10-$15.

These vintage ones are my favorite hats and they're incredibly cheap right now. I'm doubling up.

Does the bill having a gradient like that look as dumb in the picture as it does in real life? I'm being for real, I saw a Hawks hat with the same style bill that i'm on the fence about

That sentence might not have made sense

Calamari41

41 > 38
Does the bill having a gradient like that look as dumb in the picture as it does in real life? I'm being for real, I saw a Hawks hat with the same style bill that i'm on the fence about

That sentence might not have made sense

I didn't even notice the gradient until you mentioned it just now. I have no idea... I guess I'll find out in a few days!

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
PSA:

Man, I love that Vintage hat except for the ugly huge script on the back.

It is cool they have the 59Fifty hats on sale though. Big headed dudes like me can pretty much only wear those. I already have a sweet blue Isles one, but I paid like 40 for it. They're 18 now so no one should hesitate.

I'm about to move and just got ripped the fuck off by a moving company. Need to figure out the money situation real quick. Anyone here interested in an iPad Air? 32gb silver wifi model.

Delryk

JVR - Bozak - Brown isn't bad.. though, it should be JVR - Kadri - Brown.. :p

Brown put on another 12 lbs... he's now 182 lbs.

not bad.. He was 145 lbs 3 years ago when he was drafted!

Top Bottom