• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

yeup.

Also the constant plugs for MCDAVID MEETS MESSIER, CHECK IT OUT ON YOUTUBE

yeah we get it, fuck Messier

That's not a very nice thing to say about Captain Canuck.

Marm%20Messier.jpg

Cindro

But he wasn't traded.

He signed with Detroit.

It's the preseason! Facts don't matter!

I'm sure he would have liked to re-sign with the Hawks regardless.

And look, two weeks until the season begins and the Blackhawks garbage power plays have already started. #FireQuenneville

I made a level about coffee. I was really tired going into work today and drank a lot of it, maybe that's why I made this level ¯_(ツ)_/¯

F726-0000-0067-3573

The second-string Hawks blow the game 4-1. There's your "depth" this season, Q.

And the first string Hawks gave up a 3 goal lead to our prospects and some scrubs and only managed an OT win.

Of course though, preseason is never a true indication of actual regular season.

Damn, I missed the 2nd and 3rd Tatar goals. Wings looked good I guess, but so hard to judge based on the two lineups.

Honestly, they didn't really even look that great especially the first line. Though I thought Jurco, Tatar, and Richards all looked good. Kindl sucked and Green looked pretty good too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lineup in Boston tomorrow

jZ99Xwp.png

Third straight game for Lindberg. Preseason debuts for Lundqvist, Nash, McDonagh, Zuccarello, etc.

Socreges

Banned
Price was by far the best goalie last season and now he has to be even better?
Read my post again. I said playoffs. You even bolded 'playoffs'. He carried them in the regular season - he was incredible. If they're going to win the Cup, he needs to be that good all the time. That was obviously my point.

Teams either win the Cup because they're a great team all around or because they have the best goaltender in the playoffs but most often a combination of the two.

Syrinx

Today I learned that due to arena renovations, the Canes AHL affiliate in Charlotte isn't playing exhibition games and opens the season on a 10-game roda trip.

Fun for those guys, I'm sure.

Top Bottom