• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Socreges

Banned
Or where it says TOTTENHAMHOTSPUR.COM/STORE

That could be a clue too :p
VZutNOO.gif

Quick

Banned
GORDIE!!! Such a great guy, amazing since he was on the brink of death a few months ago with all of his issues.

What's surprising for me is that he's still standing. I figured having that stroke last year would've kept him on a wheelchair permanently or something.

But good to see he's still standing.

Astounding.

Chris Brown is coming to Australia and there's a big hoo-ha about not letting him in because he's a woman bashing piece of shit.... (Yet, they banned Tyler, The Creator from coming in because he has rape themes in his songs. Despite the fact he's never assaulted a woman.)

The amount of girls defending him is astounding though. Everywhere it's all "uhhh but we gave him a second chaaance he redeeemed himself" and "he should've finished her off". It's ludicrous.

Pikma

Banned
Still cheaper than tickets in Canada?
Unless prices have ridiculously multiplied, yes, they're still waaay cheaper than tickets in Canada.

Chris Brown is coming to Australia and there's a big hoo-ha about not letting him in because he's a woman bashing piece of shit.... (Yet, they banned Tyler, The Creator from coming in because he has rape themes in his songs. Despite the fact he's never assaulted a woman.)

The amount of girls defending him is astounding though. Everywhere it's all "uhhh but we gave him a second chaaance he redeeemed himself" and "he should've finished her off". It's ludicrous.
And Tyler, The Creator doesn't even play said songs anymore, and when he does he doesn't use those lyrics. It's ridiculous.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

But he visited a priest.

imBask

Banned
why is everyone in Montreal assuming that Desharnais will be a 3rd line center? have people not watch the past 3 seasons or something? Therrien will put him on the first line within the first 5 games and Galchenyuk will be the 3rd line center, it's not even a question

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
why is everyone in Montreal assuming that Desharnais will be a 3rd line center? have people not watch the past 3 seasons or something? Therrien will put him on the first line within the first 5 games and Galchenyuk will be the 3rd line center, it's not even a question
He played the entire playoffs as a third line center and been through camp as a third line center. It's over man, I know the nightmare flashbacks will be around for a while but it's finally over.

Samyy

Just wait until the first Habs losing streak
Therrien reshuffles the lines
DD with Pacioretty
DD scores in OT to win the game and break the losing streak
DD becomes new first line centre
-fin-

imBask

Banned
#Habs lines vs #Capitals:
Eller - Galchenyuk - Semin
Fleischmann - Desharnais - Weise
Hudon - Flynn - Andrighetto
Thomas - McCarron - Crisp

Markov - Subban
Tinordi - Gilbert
Beaulieu - Lernout

Tokarski Condon

tonight's line

imBask

Banned
Desharnais is slowly making his way up to the #1C slot

RIP habs fans

pre-season lineup, I know

oh he is

here's my prediction : Desharnais scores 2 tonight, starts season as #1 center

Galchenyuk busts and gets replaced by Lars "8 years in the league but don't forget about potential guys" Eller

imBask

Banned
so both Subban and Plekanec were at the Impact game last night, but they were not together

it's safe to assume they hate eachother and Subban will be traded and we need to panic

Foggy

That dastardly Mike Reilly won't be coming to Columbus tonight. Coincidence or cowardice? Of course it's cowardice.

Top Bottom