• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

calder

I took the day off because it's my birthday and was playing some MGS. Needless to say, Kojima doesn't miss shit like that. ;)

Happy bday Marvie!

Foggy

Okay, but that doesn't really change the rest of the case. People are talking like Kane is clearly innocent, but we don't know that.

Yeah that's the inevitable leap a lot of people are taking. If anything, I think it's a sign that the mother was desperate because she felt certain they were going to lose the case, hence an act of really irresponsible desperation. The implication means that the case is probably not strong enough to charge Kane, but rape cases are notoriously difficult to make so the impending dismissal isn't terribly shocking. Unless there's some smoking gun out there proving the accuser is just making stuff up, then the stink is going to follow Kane no matter what. It was an awful situation to begin with and it's still awful, but somehow made more awful by the mother's reckless nonsense.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
What a fucking mess the Kane case is. And the mother did her daughter NO favours.

I took the day off because it's my birthday and was playing some MGS. Needless to say, Kojima doesn't miss shit like that. ;)

Happy bday Marvie!

Happy Birthday!

You too Marvie!

Foggy

Meet_New_Blue_Jacket_Brandon_Saad

Your father is Syrian and has brought a lot of your relatives to America to rescue them from the war in Syria. Have you been able to help with that? Does being a professional athlete provide any advantages?

I don’t think pro sports really helps too much with that. But with him, it’s been a process of getting them to safety in the States. I helped him sponsor some of the families, so I guess being a professional athlete helped with the financial side of it. If they need the help, I’m here to help them.

What a good guy. The goodest guy.

Okay, but that doesn't really change the rest of the case. People are talking like Kane is clearly innocent, but we don't know that.

Seriously. If anything it sounds like the mom did this fucked up action as a last ditch effort to sway peoples opinions about the rape kit after it came back negative for his DNA (below her waist). This whole thing continues to be a shitshow. I'm glad to hear that the alleged victim's friend is going to testify.

Cake Boss

Banned
wouldn't hold my breath

image.php

Top Bottom