• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Dikembe Montembeault using his head:

LavishGaseousEmu.gif

Pikma

Banned
New maps and shorten the rotation.

And I swear to God, on one of the new songs all I hear is "strangers, strangers get a room" as the lyrics.
:lol you gotta tell me which song that is

Edit: I backed out so I could change my weapon but when I joined back you were gone :(

GGs kat

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
:lol you gotta tell me which song that is

Edit: I backed out so I could change my weapon but when I joined back you were gone :(

GGs kat

GGs :D

Yeah, I hit level 23 and that's it for me tonight. It's 2am here. I'll have to try the bucket again. But omg the Inkstrikes.

The song is one of the ones with a girl singing. I know it's nonsense words but it's what I hear.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
GGs :D

Yeah, I hit level 23 and that's it for me tonight. It's 2am here. I'll have to try the bucket again. But omg the Inkstrikes.

The song is one of the ones with a girl singing. I know it's nonsense words but it's what I hear.

What's your NNID ?

They're bringing in a Netflix tax in Australia too.

I was against it, up until I learned why it's a good thing.

I just don't trust our current government to utilise it properly.

Breaking news: Patrick Kane possibly involved in something maybe.

NHL star Patrick Kane is subject of police probe, sources say

Hamburg police are investigating an incident reportedly involving Patrick Kane, the Chicago Blackhawks star, two sources with knowledge of the probe have told The Buffalo News.

Two sources said Hamburg police officials have forbidden their officers and detectives from publicly discussing the investigation.

“We can neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of a criminal investigation until such a time as a person is charged with a crime,” said Hamburg Police Chief Gregory G. Wickett.

Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III used very similar language when asked about an investigation.

“We neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of an investigation until such time as someone has been charged with a crime,” Sedita said.

Wickett denied The News access to the police blotter for the weekend but suggested The News file a Freedom of Information Law request.

The News went to Kane’s Hamburg home Wednesday morning to seek his comment but was denied access by a man at the house who did not identify himself.

A reporter asked the same man working at the home if he could leave a card to speak with Kane but was denied and told to leave the property.

Paul J. Cambria Jr., a lawyer who has represented Kane in the past, would neither confirm nor deny any aspect of the situation. “I have nothing to say,” Cambria told a News reporter.

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/...-kane-is-subject-of-police-probe-sources-say/

Calamari41

41 > 38
The league needs to step in and strip the Hawks of their Cup after these revelations about Kane. Reward it to the playoff team who won the most games against them, whoever that may be.

The last person I know investigated by police was Subway Jared.

I'M JUST SAYING.

But seriously, did they find 20c in Patrick Kanes bedroom or something? Whatever it is they cannot either confirm nor deny whatever it is that they're neither confirming nor denying. Doesn't seem like they can deny how much they can confirm it at this time. Nothing confirmed yet though. Shouldn't be denied but.

Razorskin

----- ------
How are you liking Life is Strange? I finished episode 4 and the ending was aMAHzing!
Episode 4 was my favourite so far, great scenarios and great length.

It's a really good game, better than Telltale's efforts in the genre. Now it's a painful wait for me after plowing through 4 episodes in 3 days.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Episode 4 was my favourite so far, great scenarios and great length.

It's a really good game, better than Telltale's efforts in the genre. Now it's a painful wait for me after plowing through 4 episodes in 3 days.

Lol,.that was fast..didnt think you would be done 4. I also like it more than Telltale. Hope the devs do another season or a new game.

Top Bottom