• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not that it is surprising, but the comments coming from the bar owner in this Kane case are pretty disgusting.

Samyy

If she didn't want the dude, why did she come back to his place?

You know Cake Boss, Kane could have tried to do something that she wasn't comfortable with after they went to his house, which she could have said no to but he didn't listen.

So, see easy answer.

Just going home with someone is not a blanket "yes" to everything they may have wanted to do.

Red_Man

Here we go mr. Highroad bullshit again.

Tip your fedora.
You're so hilariously ignorant. Just because she went to his house means she had to fuck him? Maybe she got scared, changed her mind for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. Whatever happened was bad enough for her to go straight to the authorities. Assholes like you are why there are so many rape cases that go undisclosed, and it's not being a white knight, I have people close to me who have been sexually assaulted and it's a serious problem that so many go undisclosed because pieces of shit like you assume they're just asking for it.

Quick

Banned
You know Cake Boss, Kane could have tried to do something that she wasn't comfortable with after they went to his house, which she could have said no to but he didn't listen.

So, see easy answer.

Just going home with someone is not a blanket "yes" to everything they may have wanted to do.

Just because she went to his house means she had to fuck him? Maybe she got scared, changed her mind for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. Whatever happened was bad enough for her to go straight to the authorities.

These are both correct.

At the end of the day, no means no, and boundaries are absolute. Doesn't matter if she decided to go home with him, if she suddenly felt uncomfortable or unsafe, that's when the line is drawn.

Cake Boss

Banned
You're so hilariously ignorant. Just because she went to his house means she had to fuck him? Maybe she got scared, changed her mind for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. Whatever happened was bad enough for her to go straight to the authorities. Assholes like you are why there are so many rape cases that go undisclosed, and it's not being a white knight, I have people close to me who have been sexually assaulted and it's a serious problem that so many go undisclosed because pieces of shit like you assume they're just asking for it.

Thank you Mr police investigator, because of some bartender said something you already jumped to conclusion that the man is guilty without seeing any evidence or actual claims, and he probably is, still doesn't make you any right.

Listen asshole, did I rape anyone? No you fucking asshole, before you put me into a group of fucking rapists how about you look at yourself dipshit, accusing someone guilty when you don't know shit about anything.

Eat shit for calling me a rapist asshole.

Always the high road bullshit with you trying to prove your better and smarter than everyone else where your just an insecure little brat.

fallout

These are both correct.

At the end of the day, no means no, and boundaries are absolute. Doesn't matter if she decided to go home with him, if she suddenly felt uncomfortable or unsafe, that's when the line is drawn.
Bingo. But hey, we're just a bunch of Fedora-tipping white knights, apparently.

While this Kane business is being thoroughly investigated, what are the best games to play on the XBox One?

Killer Instinct.
Rare Replay
Sunset Overdrive.
Dark Dreams Don't Die(D4)
Forza

I think Rare Replay might be the best game/Collection on Xbox One. Soild Collection. Couldn't get The Nintendo Rare games because reasons and it would be werid seeing DK64 on Xbox One

Quick

Banned
Bingo. But hey, we're just a bunch of Fedora-tipping white knights, apparently.

M'fallout.

As for whether or not I think Kane is guilty, I'm not going to get into it until anything official comes out. Rape is a very serious allegation, and once the crime is associated with a person (guilty or innocent), it's branded onto that person. If proven innocent, Kane's not going to escape it for a little while after. That's the court of public opinion for you.

Domestic abuse and Varlamov were also tied together, despite the charges being dropped. It's less intense now on his end, though. Voynov took that title and fucking ran with it.

Red_Man

Listen asshole, did I rape anyone? No you fucking asshole, before you put me into a group of fucking rapists how about you look at yourself dipshit, accusing someone guilty when you don't know shit about anything.

Eat shit for calling me a rapist asshole.
I didn't say any of those things, but if that's what you want to believe to make yourself feel better, go ahead.

Killer Instinct.
Rare Replay
Sunset Overdrive.
Dark Dreams Don't Die(D4)
Forza

I think Rare Replay might be the best game/Collection on Xbox One. Soild Collection. Couldn't get The Nintendo Rare games because reasons and it would be werid seeing DK64 on Xbox One

Sweet, hopefully the bundle is still available. Loved the old Rare games and the Killer Instinct theme music.

I remember working at a GameStop and some customers came in talking about how MS bought Rare and there should be Mario and Donkey Kong on the Xbox in the future. Almost wanted to knock over a magazine rack on them and pour some glitter.

Basically implying that she wanted it
What? How can you blame the owner if that was the quote you were refering to? It just seems like it was his description of the events at the bar. Not at all implying anything related to what might have happened afterwards.

Red_Man

What? How can you blame the owner if that was the quote you were refering to? It just seems like it was his description of the events at the bar. Not at all implying anything related to what might have happened afterwards.
These are his quotes

She was:

hanging all over [Kane]

being very forward, very flirtatious with him.

It was almost like she stationed herself near him and was keeping other women away from him

Putting the emphasis on that is unnecessary and has nothing to do with the investigation while inferring that she wanted to fuck him.

He then follows all of that up with

I don’t know if this is the same woman who made the rape allegation against him

zroid

Banned
q5YDxtG.png

https://twitter.com/GSparks40/status/630444310924816384

I FAV'd it :lol

Foggy

"Girl was hanging all over him. Totally wanted the d. Just something I noticed. Oh yeah, I have no idea if she left with him or not"

Good going, bar dude.

Foggy

Then where will we talk about the Blue Jays and Sir Mitchell Marner?

Edit: If I'm not mistaken, Football-GAF got axed for bitching about moderation and what-not. I think they even got a second chance but ended up getting nuked again.

Cindro

MS-GAF, I may be getting an xbox one soon, that Best Buy Samsung TV+XBOX One deal is too good to pass up. Friend wants the TV and I wouldn't mind taking the xbox off his hands for a discounted rate.

Are there games to play on this xbox one?
Dude, it is ALL about Rare Replay. You got your Banjos, your Conker, your Perfect Darks, your surprisingly intriguing Spectrum games, your Viva Pinata, your Battletoads - if I didn't buy a single other game the rest of the year I still wouldn't have enough time to explore everything within Rare Replay. This collection is easily worth $100 - that it's only $30 is mind-numbing insanity.

On not bad things, I decided to play Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for only the second time again, this time on it's native console generation

sogood.gif

Red_Man

On not bad things, I decided to play Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for only the second time again, this time on it's native console generation

sogood.gif
One of the best games of that generation for me. It's a shame they ruined the franchise like they did.

One of the best games of that generation for me. It's a shame they ruined the franchise like they did.

Blacklist was fantastic, if I say so myself. Meshed perfectly the style of Conviction and CT.

Also, too many people sleep on Amon Tobin's soundtrack. Holy shit, Battery is fucking amazing.

Dude, it is ALL about Rare Replay. You got your Banjos, your Conker, your Perfect Darks, your surprisingly intriguing Spectrum games, your Viva Pinata, your Battletoads - if I didn't buy a single other game the rest of the year I still wouldn't have enough time to explore everything within Rare Replay. This collection is easily worth $100 - that it's only $30 is mind-numbing insanity.

This right here. The Spectrum games from what I've seen.. On a Giant Bomb Quick Look are interesting.

Marvie_3

Banned
Rare Replay is an insanely good deal.

Top Bottom