• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Pikma

Banned
Blacklist was fantastic but by the time it came out the franchise was already dead thanks to that piece of shit that came before it. It's incredibly how a bad (and man was it bad) game can ruin an entire franchise.

I actually tried Double Agent on Gamecube the other day and it was actually fun, didn't expect it to be.

I have so many good games on Steam that I really want to play but absolutely can't because my computer is a piece of poo.

Alien: Isolation
Arma 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum, City, Origins
Dead Space
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Lego Batman, Batman 3, LOTR, Marvel, Movie
Max Payne 3
Metro 2033, Last Light
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
STALKER: Call of Pripyat, Shadow of Chernobyl
Spinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Witcher
Witcher 2

I can play none of them because my laptop sucks so much ass. Not to mention 10-15 other games I can play that run terribly but I plow through anyway cuz fun and all that.

Quick

Banned
I have so many good games on Steam that I really want to play but absolutely can't because my computer is a piece of poo.

Same.

I actually bought a bunch of games during the summer sale a couple of years ago thinking I'd have a new PC soon, but nope.

I still haven't even one yet. Ultimate procrastination. :lol

Same.

I actually bought a bunch of games during the summer sale a couple of years ago thinking I'd have a new PC soon, but nope.

I still haven't even one yet. Ultimate procrastination. :lol

Thankfully, I don't have too much of a backlog since I sold my PS3 lol.

All I have is Persona 3 FES and GTA San Andreas. Yay for sixth generation consoles!

Quick

Banned
Thankfully, I don't have too much of a backlog since I sold my PS3 lol.

All I have is Persona 3 FES and GTA San Andreas. Yay for sixth generation consoles!

My console backlog is very thin. The Witcher 3 (Pikma,
I haven't found the Baron's family yet!
), Assassin's Creed Unity and Rogue.

I picked up Unity at launch and I barely touched it. I was just turned off by it, but I'm willing to give it another shot. I picked up Rogue due to curiosity, and it's been okay so far.

), Assassin's Creed Unity and Rogue.

I picked up Unity at launch and I barely touched it. I was just turned off by it, but I'm willing to give it another shot. I picked up Rogue due to curiosity, and it's been okay so far.

Once I get a PS4, i'll move over to that. Already have Driveclub, Project Cars, and Wolfenstien in my sights.

iLLmAtlc

Been playing batman ak and having a blast. It's basically ac with better graphix but the latter makes exploring the city a lot of fun

Socreges

Banned
You're so hilariously ignorant. Just because she went to his house means she had to fuck him? Maybe she got scared, changed her mind for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. Whatever happened was bad enough for her to go straight to the authorities. Assholes like you are why there are so many rape cases that go undisclosed, and it's not being a white knight, I have people close to me who have been sexually assaulted and it's a serious problem that so many go undisclosed because pieces of shit like you assume they're just asking for it.
Cake Boss was wrong, but it's worth mentioning that this obviously wasn't what he was implying. He's suggesting that maybe the sex was, in fact, consensual. You're making an assumption that the rape took place and reading his posts through that lens.

You two belong together.

Killer Instinct.
Rare Replay
Sunset Overdrive.
Dark Dreams Don't Die(D4)
Forza

I think Rare Replay might be the best game/Collection on Xbox One. Soild Collection. Couldn't get The Nintendo Rare games because reasons and it would be werid seeing DK64 on Xbox One
Rare Replay sounds damn buggy with some games...

Pikma

Banned

Alien: Isolation
Arma 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum, City, Origins
Dead Space
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Lego Batman, Batman 3, LOTR, Marvel, Movie
Max Payne 3
Metro 2033, Last Light
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
STALKER: Call of Pripyat, Shadow of Chernobyl
Spinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Witcher
Witcher 2

I can play none of them because my laptop sucks so much ass. Not to mention 10-15 other games I can play that run terribly but I plow through anyway cuz fun and all that.
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games can't be that demanding, I remember playing Shadow of Chernobyl in 2007 on a very cheap PC we had at home.

Pikma

Banned
Pikma,
giphy.gif

)

How in the hell? :p

Assassin's Creed Unity and Rogue.

I loved Black Flag, probably my favorite next to II, but I think I'm done with that series. Unity and Rogue never got me interested enough to play, there's a lot of franchise fatigue there.

I loved Black Flag, probably my favorite next to II, but I think I'm done with that series. Unity and Rogue never got me interested enough to play, there's a lot of franchise fatigue there.

Same with me, about 75% on Black Flag I realized that I loved the pirate part of the game, yet hated the assassin part of it. Unless there is some major shift in the series or a locale to cool to pass up, I'm done with it.

Quick

Banned
I wish Steam allowed you to unlink product keys to your account. I wouldn't mind giving away a few of the games I bought and never played.

Quick

Banned
Appropriately, Last Week Tonight's main story is on sex education in the US, and with a dedicated part dealing with consent.

Cake Boss

Banned
Cake Boss was wrong, but it's worth mentioning that this obviously wasn't what he was implying. He's suggesting that maybe the sex was, in fact, consensual. You're making an assumption that the rape took place and reading his posts through that lens.

You two belong together.

Rare Replay sounds damn buggy with some games...

Thanks love. I added the scumbag to the ignore list anyways.

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games can't be that demanding, I remember playing Shadow of Chernobyl in 2007 on a very cheap PC we had at home.

I installed one and while I could probably play it, I was constantly chugging along at somewhere between 10-15 fps. I was rarely above that, maybe once above 20 if I'm remembering right.

Yet somehow Fallout 3 works okay. It chugs every once in a while, but for the most part is okay.

imBask

Banned
I installed one and while I could probably play it, I was constantly chugging along at somewhere between 10-15 fps. I was rarely above that, maybe once above 20 if I'm remembering right.

Yet somehow Fallout 3 works okay. It chugs every once in a while, but for the most part is okay.

Are you playing on an integrated graphics card by any chance? they tend to do that, one game will look great, the other won't go past 5 fps

get a job and buy a computer, school is useless kids, just drop out!

imBask

Banned
Habs won't take a step back, we're going for it baby!

and Sens will take a step back from what to what? irrelevancy to super-irrelevancy?

imBask

Banned
he was like your 3rd goalie last year, how can you be so sure he'll be a dominant #1 again which he never really was except once

Cake Boss

Banned
he was like your 3rd goalie last year, how can you be so sure he'll be a dominant #1 again which he never really was except once

yes the guy with 0.923 save percentage last season was our 3rd best goalie. and a 0.972 in the playoffs.

Plus we were talking about last year as you said we wouldnt have made the playoffs with him. not next year.

stop moving those goal posts.

Cake Boss

Banned
last year was weird though, the hamburger fraud kinda messed up the stats

what does that have to do with Anderson's 923 save percentage that you said wouldnt get us into the playoffs.

sorry Curufinwe. I just remember the stat i saw, it was the ranking of save percentages of goalies after the sochi olympics.

Edit: Even then point made, hes still a decent goalie. top 10 goalie the past 4 years. maybe that proves hes not Raycroft.

imBask

Banned
what does that have to do with Anderson's 923 save percentage that you said wouldnt get us into the playoffs.

sorry Curufinwe. I just remember the stat i saw, it was the ranking of save percentages of goalies after the sochi olympics.

Edit: Even then point made, hes still a decent goalie.

I never said you wouldn't have made the playoffs, I said Habs we're a better team and Sens are an irrelevant streaky team with an ok core

Top Bottom