• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

BT4Iq89.gif

:)

This is coming along nicely

Stasis

Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic is pretty good. I'm enjoying myself so far

It's a fun world to play around in. I played way back though, so I'm sure it's changed a lot since then. Tried the beta and played a bit after. Mostly solo also. It's actually pretty easy to play solo in that game, even with it being an MMO, if that's your thing.

I need some Don Cherry dancing GIFs please.

Also thanks for the birthday wishes friends. I dunno why I was a sad sack, but that made me immensely happy to see the last page. So thank you all.

ShaneB

It's a fun world to play around in. I played way back though, so I'm sure it's changed a lot since then. Tried the beta and played a bit after. Mostly solo also. It's actually pretty easy to play solo in that game, even with it being an MMO, if that's your thing.

Knights of the Old Republic. Not 'The Old Republic' :p TOR was fun when I played it however.

Silexx

He said, Knights of the Old Republic, so I assume he means in the SP game, not the MMO. Edit: beaten

That said., I've been playing the MMO again myself (playing on the Shadowlands server). I'm actually interested in the new expansion they're coming out with, so I'm catching my characters up to prep for it.

Pikma

Banned
We got scolded for banging the table at a sushi place doing sake bombs, I thought we were in America.
Where you at? On set in another country?
Thanks Samyy, Quick and Creeper.

Today is a good day.

For fries.

I'm eating fries.

Not cana asanda (whatever they were, Smack what were they?) though :(
I love me some Canda Asanda, it's the only food I know that tastes better the cheaper the place you're at looks.

Top Bottom