• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Wouldn't the molly part inherently mean that it IS (legally speaking) rape no matter what else happened? That she was under the influence and therefore could not give consent?

I'm disappointed someone would actually write those tweets. It's all about discrediting the alleged victim in the public square.

There's definitely plenty of games coming out, too many to play. My point was that there's nothing (for me) worth the price of a PS4, considering I have a high end gaming PC which can play almost all of the best PS4 releases from now into the future. It was probably a mistake for me to buy one last year, that's all I'm saying, and I would own more games for X1 than I own for PS4.

Oh really? Do tell. Also explain how Xbox has less releases coming for PC.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh really? Do tell. Also explain how Xbox has less releases coming for PC.

Sorry man, I'm not console warring with you. Drive down to your local elementary school playground if you're interested in getting into a pissing contest with someone about your beloved gaming company. Xbox One has more exclusive games that I'm interested in than the PS4 has ended up with. Big deal.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't really regretting getting an Xbone considering the price I bought it for($280 Amazon price mistake), but after E3 the PS4 looked a lot more tempting.

The recent Gamescon showing got me interested again though, thankfully.

Socreges

Banned
There's definitely plenty of games coming out, too many to play. My point was that there's nothing (for me) worth the price of a PS4, considering I have a high end gaming PC which can play almost all of the best PS4 releases from now into the future. It was probably a mistake for me to buy one last year, that's all I'm saying, and I would own more games for X1 than I own for PS4.
I'm leaning toward a PS4. Please tell me why you'd suggest XBO

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm leaning toward a PS4. Please tell me why you'd suggest XBO

For me personally, it's games like Crackdown, Scalebound, Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Gears, and most of all the Rare games that have me thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. For me, those games and ones like them outweigh stuff like DQ Heroes, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank (all of which I'll be getting), etc. Plus the fact that a lot of the XBO exclusives are out already or close to releasing, vs the big guns for PS4 which are still a ways out.

It just depends on which games you see yourself getting and enjoying more, really. As I said before, Bloodborne is the reason I bought a PS4, and I was slightly disappointed in it in relation to my expectations, so I'm sure that kind of soured me on the whole process as well. Bloodborne is still a must-play, don't get me wrong... looking back, I just think it wasn't worth buying into the PS4 "early."

My PS4 has basically been a Bloodborne and indie machine since I bought it, which is a disappointment. Again, for the console warriors, all of this is for me and to my tastes. You are all allowed to enjoy your PS4s.

dem

EA Access on the Xbox is freaking great. So cheap.

I can't believe it doesn't get more love. Must be the ingrained EA hate.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Sunset Overdrive is another game in my backlog I need to get back too! Dragon Age and the Witcher have been big time sinks.

EA Access on the Xbox is freaking great. So cheap.

I can't believe it doesn't get more love. Must be the ingrained EA hate.

I feel like a lot of the EA hate is dissipating recently, at least it is for me. They've had some good games lately and they've made some good announcements and now just need to follow through.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Special assignment coach? Okay

All my PS4 is doing is waiting for Persona 5 and maybe Uncharted. Hell, my PS3 is still waiting for Yakuza 5.

In the meantime I'll continue to play Splatoon.

I'm finally going to attempt to join tonight...after a few adult beverages with coworkers. :eek:

dem

Its especially great for an old fuck like me who doesn't race out to buy new games.

10 month old games? Thats hot off the presses to me.

2 dollars and 50 cents a month.... insane deal.

I play my Xbox more frequently than my PS4 because I still like the controller better and I never have to worry about my battery situation with eneloops. That said there honestly hasn't been a console exclusive that's stuck me to either system for more than a few sessions and I'll always just prefer my PC. Crackdown will probably be the first console exclusive that gets me to stick around.

Cake Boss

Banned
What are guys playing on PC?

Rocket League has me hooked and won't let me play any other game.

We should get some NHL GAF matches going sometime.

Foggy

I'm playing the first Max Payne for the first time in over 10 years. Picking up multiple pill bottles is forever enjoyable.

Merguson

Banned

Rocket League for the MP.

I just finished Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Not sure what to play yet. Maybe try out Alpha Protocol.

Carl Hagelin signed to a 4-year, approximately $16 million contract

Ducks sign Hagelin for 4 years, $16M $4M AAV

Happy belated Dastardly!
Darn I didn't see your post. Posted mine after I got an alert.

Dastardly Birthday is everyday now, something to do with the Southern Hemisphere and time zones

Fuck yes.

Socreges

Banned
EA Access is an amazing deal. Problem is with sports games, if you play with friends, you're going to be playing the older version or playing the latest version once they've lost interest. EA knows this, of course, and is probably hoping Access convinces gamers to shell out for the latest games where they wouldn't have even been interested in the series otherwise. Gateway program.

If they put up some more non-sports games, it might sell me on an XBO.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Imo despite having one since launch ps4 has been dissapointing. This whole gen has. Bloodborne is the only must have exclusive and I don't have anything exclusive to look forward to till no man's sky and horizon and not much 3rd party this fall either. Bloodborne is awesome (lacks a bitime of reply value but still a much better game than dark souls 2 lol) and 3rd party stuff is better so I'd still recommend it over xbone unless you really like halo or whatever. I dunno I have no history with them and can wait for pc ports(assuming they're finally serious about it) when I hopefully get my tax credit in the next few months and upgrade to pc.

imBask

Banned
Imo despite having one since launch ps4 has been dissapointing. This whole gen has. Bloodborne is the only must have exclusive and I don't have anything exclusive to look forward to till no man's sky and horizon and not much 3rd party this fall either. Bloodborne is awesome (lacks a bitime of reply value but still a much better game than dark souls 2 lol) and 3rd party stuff is better so I'd still recommend it over xbone unless you really like halo or whatever. I dunno I have no history with them and can wait for pc ports(assuming they're finally serious about it) when I hopefully get my tax credit in the next few months and upgrade to pc.

it's been INCREDIBLY disapointing. my PS4 is collecting dust... I boot it up once a week to make sure there's nothing new in the Playstation Store, and it's always empty

Even Bloodborne was very disappointing, it's the worst Souls game by a margin IMO

I hate to be that "pc masterrace" guy because I really like console gaming, but my PC does everything better and it's showing this gen...

@generalfanager
Those 9 unsigned RFAs:
Ferland (CGY)
Kruger, Nordstrom (CHI)
Elliott, Hamilton (COL)
Huberdeau (FLA)
Bulmer (MIN)
Nelson (NYI)
Albert (WPG)

WAIT Huberdeau isn't signed yet !?!?

Or Paul Heyman Voice: " BROCCCCCCK NELLLLLLSSSOOOOON" ?

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Can someone in the East please sign Ferland to an offer sheet so Benning will stop talking about him as if he's the type of player that you build a team to beat?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm trying to get into drive club but man everything I wanna play is on pc(X com 2 ;_; plus 50 others). Soma next month will be good I guess.

I wanted to like ds2 but I've put more time into bloodborne. It just plays so much better. I know there's not as much stuff and I wish there was more mage options but the art and game play is so good. Hope the expansion comes this fall. I dunno everything felt off about ds2. I hate how it feels, the shit story, adaptability, level design etc it's not terrible or anything and I get they wanted to change up a few things and pvp is the best if you're into that but I didn't like most of the changes. Might try to get into it again we'll see.

Clydefrog

It didn't feel like him at all.

"hey are you here?"
"Yeah"
"Can you look at something for me real quick. I need to know if these two look alike"
"Okay"

10 mins go by without hearing back. I decide to log off. I log back on later and he said "thanks" to me while I was offline.

Top Bottom