• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Calamari41

41 > 38
I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne, but now I wish I had gotten an XBone instead. There's jack shit to play on this PS4, and Bloodborne wasn't even as good as Dark Souls 2. An excellent game worth playing, but not worth forking over hundreds of dollars to play. And now that Dragon Quest XI is coming to NX, the only game in the foreseeable future I'm interested in is Uncharted... and even then, only mildly.

That makes for a great GIF:

DesertedHappygoluckyFulmar.gif
this gif makes me so happy

I play my PC the most by a large margin, then PS4 > Vita > PS3 > wiiU
I wont buy an xbox

Curufinwe

I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne, but now I wish I had gotten an XBone instead. There's jack shit to play on this PS4, and Bloodborne wasn't even as good as Dark Souls 2. An excellent game worth playing, but not worth forking over hundreds of dollars to play. And now that Dragon Quest XI is coming to NX, the only game in the foreseeable future I'm interested in is Uncharted... and even then, only mildly.

DQXI coming out on the NX in the West is not guaranteed, and if it does it'll likely be a year later than the PS4 version.

On PS4 I'm currently playing Rocket League and RE Revelations 2. Once I'm done with RER 2, I'll give the Lara Croft game on PS+ a try, then it'll be time for MGSV since my gaming PC is years out of date. I may also get PES 2016 on PS4 if Option Files work again like they're supposed to.

In November I'll be looking to get Arkham Knight in a Black Friday sale, and then hopefully Persona 5 will be out in December. If not, there's Just Cause 3 and Xenoblade on the WiiU.

Since I played RB3 on 360 I may end up getting an Xbone for RB4 this Christmas instead of waiting till Scalebound comes out.

Tl;dr - there are far more games coming out than I'll have time to play.

this is the real problem, and with hockey season coming right in time for many of the releases...How will I clear any of my backlog while spending the proper amount of time in worship at the temple of the phil

The KOTOR 2 HD patch messed me up. I of course had to play light side and dark side again. Currently going through on my dark side play through. This game is so good. Makes me so angry we never got KOTOR 3.

Curufinwe

Yeah, I try and DVR the Flyers games and start watching an hour after they begin so I can get thru them in 90 minutes instead of 2.5 hours. Otherwise it really cuts into my gaming time.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
There's not enough on either platform to really catch my attention at the moment.

Street Fighter V is going to be mighty tempting, though.

MGSV, Mario Maker coming up in the next couple of weeks. FFT0HD PC next week.

Currently trying to make all of my companions dark side in KOTOR 2.

Yea, I'm booked.

Wouldn't the molly part inherently mean that it IS (legally speaking) rape no matter what else happened? That she was under the influence and therefore could not give consent?

I'm not believe anything about that until it's actually reported on (by something other than a huge twitter bookie). Just going to wait for forensics to come back.

imBask

Banned
yeah i'm still not sold on Mario Maker, there's already a billion ways to make Mario romhacks and i've never been interested in that so...

i'd be interested in playing other peoples stages, but do I really want to drop $75 CAD for that? meh

Calamari41

41 > 38
DQXI coming out on the NX in the West is not guaranteed, and if it does it'll likely be a year later than the PS4 version.

On PS4 I'm currently playing Rocket League and RE Revelations 2. Once I'm done with RER 2, I'll give the Lara Croft game on PS+ a try, then it'll be time for MGSV since my gaming PC is years out of date. I may also get PES 2016 on PS4 if Option Files work again like they're supposed to.

In November I'll be looking to get Arkham Knight in a Black Friday sale, and then hopefully Persona 5 will be out in December. If not, there's Just Cause 3 and Xenoblade on the WiiU.

Since I played RB3 on 360 I may end up getting an Xbone for RB4 this Christmas instead of waiting till Scalebound comes out.

There's definitely plenty of games coming out, too many to play. My point was that there's nothing (for me) worth the price of a PS4, considering I have a high end gaming PC which can play almost all of the best PS4 releases from now into the future. It was probably a mistake for me to buy one last year, that's all I'm saying, and I would own more games for X1 than I own for PS4.

Samyy

Sounds like he's going to be working with the coaches moreso then with players

"I've asked him to join the staff to help me (Babcock) & the rest of the coaches within the organization be the best they can be"

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, I try and DVR the Flyers games and start watching an hour after they begin so I can get thru them in 90 minutes instead of 2.5 hours. Otherwise it really cuts into my gaming time.
This is why i like the snap feature on xb1. Its awesome being able to watch something and play games on the same screen. Ijust wish theyd let you adjust the window sizes.

Good thing the only things left on my plate that I want is maybe Persona 5.

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is why i like the snap feature on xb1. Its awesome being able to watch something and play games on the same screen. Ijust wish theyd let you adjust the window sizes.

This is actually one of the reasons I love the Wii U gamepad and remote play. I can't count the number of times I've been happily playing on the pad with a hockey or baseball game on in the background.

imBask

Banned
This is actually one of the reasons I love the Wii U gamepad and remote play. I can't count the number of times I've been happily playing on the pad with a hockey or baseball game on in the background.

you need 2 monitors m8, the gamepad is small and the screen is shitty

Curufinwe

When I watch Flyers games it needs to be full size and with my full attention, right up until the point they piss me off so much i turn it off altogether. Hopefully that'll happen less this season with a real coach in charge.

There's definitely plenty of games coming out, too many to play. My point was that there's nothing (for me) worth the price of a PS4, considering I have a high end gaming PC which can play almost all of the best PS4 releases from now into the future. It was probably a mistake for me to buy one last year, that's all I'm saying, and I would own more games for X1 than I own for PS4.

You could probably get good value for it in a trade-in at Gamestop and then pick up a cheap Xbone bundle.

Calamari41

41 > 38
you need 2 monitors m8, the gamepad is small and the screen is shitty

I'm happy with it, the screen doesn't bother me at all. And I'm not going to put two TVs in my living room.

You could probably get good value for it in a trade-in at Gamestop and then pick up a cheap Xbone bundle.

I'll be keeping it, I was just chiming in on the discussion of which of the two someone should buy. I'll probably pick up an Xbone when Banjo-Threeie comes out (yes, it will).

Marvie_3

Banned
Remote play is indeed awesome. Thats why my gamepad + charger are by my bed while my Wii U is in the living room.

imBask

Banned
What does a special assignment coach do?

-he has an idea : "we should try a new and improved trap"
-tells it to Cliff Fletcher
-Fletcher talks to Hunter
-Hunter talks to Dubas
-Dubas talks to Lou
-Lou talks to Shanahan
-Shanahan talks to Babcock
-Babcock talks to Hiller
-Hiller tells the Steve Keogh to prepare a press release
-Keogh releases the official Leafs Press Release about the new system :

"We could buy a blue lens molded frappucino" -Leafs

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Special assignment coach? Okay

All my PS4 is doing is waiting for Persona 5 and maybe Uncharted. Hell, my PS3 is still waiting for Yakuza 5.

In the meantime I'll continue to play Splatoon.

Top Bottom