• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

imBask

Banned
Tropical Freeze is pretty meh, the soundtrack is good

I was a huge WiiU fanboy too but i'm a bit salty about that console now

imBask

Banned
I don't know man, I played for maybe an hour and never touched it again, I should go back to it maybe it's alright... i'm not a fan of the "newer" Nintendo platformer, everything since the first NSMB feels floaty and slippery

zroid

Banned
I still need to get Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad and Tropical Freeze

Hyrule Warriors is so much better than i was expecting, I never really liked Dynasty Warriors games till I played this one. The sheer amount of Zelda fanservice and playable content is staggering. Even the DLC is really good value and I'm pretty cautious with DLC in general.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hyrule Warriors is so much better than i was expecting, I never really liked Dynasty Warriors games till I played this one. The sheer amount of Zelda fanservice and playable content is staggering. Even the DLC is really good value and I'm pretty cautious with DLC in general.

Yeah I bought it because of good word of mouth, not expecting much, and I was sucked in for dozens of hours.

Marvie_3

Banned
I really hope we get a sequel. Such an awesome game.

A sequel needs online coop though.

Socreges

Banned

Yeah I bought it because of good word of mouth, not expecting much, and I was sucked in for dozens of hours.
The gameplay looks repetitive and mindless to me. Would be nice if there were a demo.

zroid

Banned
The gameplay looks repetitive and mindless to me. Would be nice if there were a demo.

I thought the same thing, and it kind of is (less so as you jack up the difficulty). But the real fun is in the overall strategy and "map management" of the levels.

yeah and it's also the fact that there are so many different characters (and weapons for that matter) and each is pretty distinct, so it keeps things feeling fresh as you go

while the combat itself is sort of mindless, the management is not

Calamari41

41 > 38
yeah and it's also the fact that there are so many different characters (and weapons for that matter) and each is pretty distinct, so it keeps things feeling fresh as you go

while the combat itself is sort of mindless, the management is not

And even if it is kind of mindless, it's very satisfying.

642391-aleksandr-radulov-i-aleksej-morozov.jpg

Chris R

Less than two months until the real season starts!

Kinda glad I didn't plan my trip to Denver this season around the Stadium game, it's going to be a blast, but the ticket prices are already pretty crazy

Quick

Banned
Trying to decide between seeing Straight Outta Compton or The Man From UNCLE.

Not sure if I should go for something heavy like Straight Outta Compton or something fun and light like The Man From UNCLE.

RC

Banned
Finally had the chance to go to downtown Chicago and have some deep dish pizza. Was pretty damn good.

Edit: someone needs to fill me in on this whole Smelly situation.

Finally had the chance to go to downtown Chicago and have some deep dish pizza. Was pretty damn good.

Edit: someone needs to fill me in on this whole Smelly situation.

Where'd you get pizza at? Hope you're enjoying your time here, the weather is pretty nice

RC

Banned
Where'd you get pizza at? Hope you're enjoying your time here, the weather is pretty nice

Connie's Pizza.

Haven't been able to enjoy my time here at all, was on a buisness trip all week. The first two days we were going to towns all around Boston, Wednesday was Milwakee and the surrounding areas, and Thursday and Friday were towns around Chicago. Today was the first chance I got to actually go to downtown Chicago. Of course all I had time to do was go to an appointment, have pizza and then go to O'Hare. Which is where I'am currently.

You're right about the weather, despite the humidity.

Connie's Pizza.

Haven't been able to enjoy my time here at all, was on a buisness trip all week. The first two days we were going to towns all around Boston, Wednesday was Milwakee and the surrounding areas, and Thursday and Friday were towns around Chicago. Today was the first chance I got to actually go to downtown Chicago. Of course all I had time to do was go to an appointment, have pizza and then go to O'Hare. Which is where I'am currently.

You're right about the weather, despite the humidity.

That sounds pretty hectic. Are these type of business trips fun or just kind of a pain in the ass?

Top Bottom