• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Rare Replay made me turn on my Xbone again after months. Perfect Dark feels so much faster...it's probably more the lack of slowdown on the N64 version than anything else.

Before that it was all Wii U, SSB and Splatoon <3 need to play the Splatoon 2.0 update still though.

I went to a huge flea market and got a ton of games.

I got Def Jam fight for NY, both PS1 SpiderMan games. Both Yakuzas on PS2. RAW2 for Original Xbox and I got ... Kinda a nostalgic thing because I used to rent this game a lot as a kid..Star Wars Episode One: Jedi Power Battles.. and all under 60 Bucks.

Quick

Banned
I think I made a good choice with The Man from UNCLE. Ultimately didn't want anything heavy on a Friday evening.

I know nothing about the TV show, but the movie was a blast. Recommended.

I'm going to watch Straight Outta Compton next week.

I think I made a good choice with The Man from UNCLE. Ultimately didn't want anything heavy on a Friday evening.

I loved UNCLE. Ridiculously fun film that is Guy Ritchie just writing a love song to spy movies.

Quick

Banned
I loved UNCLE. Ridiculously fun film that is Guy Ritchie just writing a love song to spy movies.

The whole aesthetic of the movie was on point.

I loved the panels that popped into the screen anytime Solo and Kuryakin were separated from each other, but are still in the same area.

The costume design is great too.

And people talking about how weird it is to have an American play a Russian, and a Brit play an American need to see the movie. Armie Hammer and Henry Cavill own their roles.

lupinko

I'm going to buy a WiiU finally later this week.

I already bought Bayonetta 1&2 and Smash back in January.

Since I already have those to start with, I don't need anything else for awhile but I'm guessing Splatoon? My buddy in Tokyo only plays that nowadays he told me.

Pikma

Banned
I'm going to buy a WiiU finally later this week.

I already bought Bayonetta 1&2 and Smash back in January.

Since I already have those to start with, I don't need anything else for awhile but I'm guessing Splatoon? My buddy in Tokyo only plays that nowadays he told me.
Do it, Splatoon is amazingly fun

Stasis

Man. I go away in the off season and everything goes to fuck.

You guys talk about the Jays nonstop. Bish bans Smelly.

Wtf.

Playing BioShock infinite for the first time.

Its like playing that Simpsons Leader Beans episode.

tumblr_lj71lu7j5b1qzgh35o1_500.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Am told by 2 NHL sources that #Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs forced employees to pay tax on 2011 Stanley Cup rings. About $7K per ring.

Some support staff couldn't afford the tax up front, so players stepped up and covered the cost so they could get rings too.

Pretty sad

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Got to A- Rank in Splatoon

AT LAAAAST

Rainmaker is so damn awesome.

I'm still a C. I think I play turf wars too much.

I think I'm going to see UNCLE this weekend. It looks like crazy fun.

Solo

He's in great shape but its his game that needs to be fine tuned, not his body. I think this could be the critical year of his career. So far hes all potential but lacking consistency and sound decision making. A part of that is Therrien, for sure, but if hes the elite player we want him to become, then he should be able to overcome a crappy coach and force his hand.

Socreges

Banned
He's in great shape but its his game that needs to be fine tuned, not his body. I think this could be the critical year of his career. So far hes all potential but lacking consistency and sound decision making. A part of that is Therrien, for sure, but if hes the elite player we want him to become, then he should be able to overcome a crappy coach and force his hand.
With Kassian and Semin, Montreal finally has the wingers necessary for him to succeed, Solo.

Solo

With Kassian and Semin, Montreal finally has the wingers necessary for him to succeed, Solo.

Well as far as we know he's still playing on the wing himself!

Anyways, just saying that I feel like the bridge deal, AKA the next 2 seasons, will tell if he's going to remain a good NHL player or become a great one and a franchise centrepiece.

Red_Man

Well as far as we know he's still playing on the wing himself!
A scout very close to Timmins has all but guaranteed that he will be playing center this season. Even Therrien acknowledged it for the first time last week.

Solo

Well that would be amazing, but it begs the question: who is being shifted to wing or who is being traded?

We all want DD gone, but MT is riding his dick so hard so we know it wont be him. He'll still be 1C (barf). We all know it.

So that leaves Pleky or Eller. My guess is, if AGally IS moved to C, they wont trade either and Eller will be shifted back to wing. Where he sucks.

Red_Man

DD wasn't the #1 for the majority of the playoffs. Seems like Therrien has clued into the fact that he will never be that guy. Opening C's will very likely be

AGally
Pleks
Eller

DD will be stuck on the wing unless Bergevin can find some GM dumb enough to trade for him, he played much better on the wing last season anyways.

Solo

I have a VERRRRRY hard time not seeing MT having DD centering Patches, but obviously I'd love to be proven wrong.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
:/
Fuck
I was ok in the beginning, but I'm starting to get hockey withdrawal...
I'm starting to get an itch to buy NHL 15 for PS4
Someone pull me off the edge...

Samyy

:/
Fuck
I was ok in the beginning, but I'm starting to get hockey withdrawal...
I'm starting to get an itch to buy NHL 15 for PS4
Someone pull me off the edge...

...just one month until Rookie Tournament and the camp?
Thankfully someone got me NHL 15 as a gift, didn't pay a dime for that garbage!

Well that would be amazing, but it begs the question: who is being shifted to wing or who is being traded?

We all want DD gone, but MT is riding his dick so hard so we know it wont be him. He'll still be 1C (barf). We all know it.

So that leaves Pleky or Eller. My guess is, if AGally IS moved to C, they wont trade either and Eller will be shifted back to wing. Where he sucks.

I honestly think Eller will be traded this season. I can see DD moving to wing.

Cindro

A guy came into my place of employment today with a Blackhawks cap and a cute girl. After I commented on it (the former, of course), his lady informed me that they were at the UC for the championship winning game.

That bro is living the life, I tell you what

Top Bottom