• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

im just trying to remember/find the timings

because you obviously don't want to leave the disc in the water too long

dont want it to be free floating, either... have to have something holding it

hmm alright.

i'm gonna make a thread on Gaming side. See if there are other ways besides Toothpaste

Thank God I only paid a buck for that game. i tried for at least 5 hours to see it could be repaired but I destroyed it. it's probably better this way.

I could always find another copy.

Also: Def Jam: Fight for NY...DAMN what a good game.

Pikma

Banned
Thank God I only paid a buck for that game. i tried for at least 5 hours to see it could be repaired but I destroyed it. it's probably better this way.

I could always find another copy.

Also: Def Jam: Fight for NY...DAMN what a good game.
Of course it is a good game, it was made by the Wrestling Video Game Gods themselves, AKI

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
An off-duty Buffalo police lieutenant served as Patrick Kane’s chauffeur on the night the hockey star was accused of raping a young woman in his Town of Hamburg home.

Lt. Thomas English told The Buffalo News that he drove Kane, the alleged rape victim, her female friend and a male friend of Kane’s to the National Hockey League player’s home on Old Lake Shore Road early on the morning of Aug. 2.
Uhhh...

Irrelevant? You mean they do actually exist?
:lol

Quick

Banned
I remember Jumbo Video because I used to rent SpiderMan 2 all the time there.

Creeper is like a Habs version of me.

I watched Spider-Man probably close to 20 times already. Spider-Man 2 is around the same amount, and I remember renting it out before finally buying it for myself.

I watched Spider-Man probably close to 20 times already. Spider-Man 2 is around the same amount, and I remember renting it out before finally buying it for myself.

I consider that a compliment.

SpiderMan 2 is still great. It's like the go to SpiderMan movie for me.

Pikma

Banned

I have a friend who's family owned a theater back then so we used to go watch a lot of movies and some even more than once, I remember watching Spider-Man 2 more than 15 times, all completely free :lol

Quick

Banned
I consider that a compliment.

SpiderMan 2 is still great. It's like the go to SpiderMan movie for me.

You're good people, Creeper.

Spider-Man 2 remains the best of the Spider-Man movies to date, no question.

I have a friend who's family owned a theater back then so we used to go watch a lot of movies and some even more than once, I remember watching Spider-Man 2 more than 15 times, all completely free :lol

That's awesome. One of the places I wanted to apply to for a part-time job was Cineplex here in Canada because I thought I could watch movies for free. I met a dude who worked there and this was apparently the case.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Just saw Man from UNCLE. Great movie !!! Love all the spy movies this year.

Is there no thread here in GAF to discuss the movie, Man from UNCLE !?!?

Socreges

Banned
Finally saw Age of Ultron (IMAX 3D :eek: )

What a shame

- You can't try to give dramatic character development to that many characters in 2 hours. You just fucking can't.
- Ultron had his balls cut off way too early.
- Vision had a good intro but then had few impressive moments
- Why should we give a shit about some lady in a car falling to her death when the fate of the entire planet is, at that very second, in immediate peril
- No one cares about Hawkeye. Nobody. Most scenes with him felt like a contractual obligation to Jeremy Renner
- So many of the funny one-liners fell flat (the entire Captain America being a puritan who doesn't swear recurring joke was lame) and so many of the dramatic lines felt cheesy. These are things that superhero movies had gotten so good at, too
- Lots of potentially good plotlines that weren't explored enough because there was just too much shit going on. e.g., Ultron being similar to Stark

Fun movie, though. I just thought it really fell apart in the second half. Shitty

Socreges

Banned
The problem with Age of Ultron is that they made Ultron a weak smartass instead of a threatening, scary villain.
He started off with so much potential, too.

The idea that Friendly AI could, one day, become advanced enough to evolve on its own and interpret a simple protocol like 'Protect life on Earth' as 'Destroy all humans (because they are life's greatest threat)' is a real thing and a fascinating concept and they butchered it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
He started off with so much potential, too.

The idea that Friendly AI could, one day, become advanced enough to evolve on its own and interpret a simple protocol like 'Protect life on Earth' as 'Destroy all humans (because they are life's greatest threat)' is a real thing and a fascinating concept and they butchered it.

His "awakening" scene was pitch perfect, but then they decided to turn him into a Joss Whedon snark mouthpiece. The only reason he survived past the first half hour is that he constantly ran away and hid behind Scarlet Witch.

Just decided to read up on steroids and PED's in hockey.

The signs are all there.

l1x61OA.png

His "awakening" scene was pitch perfect, but then they decided to turn him into a Joss Whedon snark mouthpiece. The only reason he survived past the first half hour is that he constantly ran away and hid behind Scarlet Witch.

The absolute best thing about Age of Ultron isn't Ultron himself but Vision. Ultron was disappointing But James Spader was perfect for that role.

Top Bottom