• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

gallery_1422906117-furious.gif

anigif_enhanced-29708-1414876213-10-1428002802.gif

The street always wins.

https://vine.co/v/eBnLHOl3062

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Saw Furious 7 last night. Pretty ridiculous, and how it has an 80+% on RT is beyond me.

Not quite as over the top as 6, which is saying something, but yeah the series is super ridiculous at this point.

Gina Carrano is somehow 10x the actress Rhonda Rousey is. Jason Statham could have just killed them all with a sniper rifle instead of trying to race them to death.

It was a nice goodbye for Paul Walker though.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Lol

Not quite as over the top as 6, which is saying something, but yeah the series is super ridiculous at this point.

Gina Carrano is somehow 10x the actress Rhonda Rousey is. Jason Statham could have just killed them all with a sniper rifle instead of trying to race them to death.

It was a nice goodbye for Paul Walker though.

Yeah, thought the Walker part was nice. I loved the cars too.

Samyy

Apparently Nonis had an offer from Bergevin to join the Habs (I suppose in a similar role to him in Anaheim).

Damn I wanted to see Nonis in Montreal :(

Scratched disks are for children and vertical Xbox 360 users.

I swear to god if anyone in here doesn't put their disks back in the case, and leaves them face down somewhere instead, I'm disowning all knowledge of knowing you.

And if you put the wrong disk in the wrong case?

God. Help. You.

I swear to god if anyone in here doesn't put their disks back in the case, and leaves them face down somewhere instead, I'm disowning all knowledge of knowing you.

God. Help. You.

I hate it when you buy a game second hand and games is not in there or it's not the right game. That pisses me off. It happened to me when I tried to buy Soul Calibur 2 and I looked inside and it was like some Creed CD.

Calamari41

41 > 38

God. Help. You.

This is the only way to live. It makes every gaming session into a scavenger hunt, where each case on your shelf contains directions to the next clue.

I'm going pretty much all digital this generation, I'll get the LE of Halo 5 though. Previously, I always had my games in cases and never the wrong ones. Now they all sit in a box until backward compatibility is fully featured.

Socreges

Banned
OlliOlli is so good. Almost 100%ed it.

I'd get OlliOlli2 but I don't think my laptop could actually handle it. Mark of the Ninja runs like dogshit.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm going pretty much all digital this generation, I'll get the LE of Halo 5 though. Previously, I always had my games in cases and never the wrong ones. Now they all sit in a box until backward compatibility is fully featured.

Yeah, I haven't bought a physical game since 2012. It makes everything so much easier, especially with handhelds.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I hate it when you buy a game second hand and games is not in there or it's not the right game. That pisses me off. It happened to me when I tried to buy Soul Calibur 2 and I looked inside and it was like some Creed CD.

Dear lord. I would have went back to the store and thrown it in the Clerk's face for not checking. No one should put up with that shit.

Razorskin

----- ------
Yeah, I'm pretty much all digital with my games now.

The first bluray movie I'll buy for myself and not get gifted or bundled with something is Mad Max.

Pikma

Banned
The thing I enjoy the most about having my games digitally is that the chance of actually playing them is way way higher.

Pikma

Banned
dunno if anyone is following the "Why Your Team Sucks" series on battle of cali, it's pretty amusing though

Atlantic
Metropolitan
Pacific

Central is not posted yet

The Kings organization is a perfect reflection of the city it plays in. LA is basically a land of vapid, soulless sociopaths, and the Kings do a wonderful job of emulating that.

Where else in the NHL can you find a team that tries to sneak a guy who beats his wife into practice while suspended, but unceremoniously terminates the contract of a guy for Oxycodone use because they didn't want to pay him?

And the fans; my god the fans. These are the most entitled, sensitive people despite not knowing what hockey was prior to 2012, and using the team as something to do until the Lakers are good again. Make a joke about the Kings and get owned on line by angry people saying bad things about your mom. The fanbase may have more convicted felons than the roster does. Also, Wil Wheaton.

:lol so damn accurate

Top Bottom