• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

My mom bought me a 48" Sony Bravia 1080p TV for my birthday.

I have the best mom.

And yeah I'm in for some NHLgaf Halo this fall. Hell yeah.

EDIT: Apparently the alumni game jerseys will be similar to this:

I think I just came in my pants.

Those should be the Actual Colours for the Wild. Green and Yellow works well together

Quick

Banned
Welcome back, Smiley.

Corey Perry is a Good Ontario Kid, Josh Donaldson might as well be a Good Ontario Kid. Checks out, Creeper.

#QuickThought

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I'm going to start playing Episode 1 of Life is Strange tonight. No spoiler here, people ! I'm counting on you, NHL GAF.

Helo smally

I was just in Vienna for a decent amount of time and I don't know why it's #2. There was nothing wrong with it, but I have no idea what makes it more "livable" than a place like, say, London.

Well Cali, I can tell you exactly why in that particular circumstance. It's because London fucking sucks. Thanks for subscribing.

Life is Strange Episode 2.

Yooooooooo wtffffff

Shit is hooootttttt holy shit

Oh my god we're now on the same page quick QUICK let's play episode 3 in the next 24 hours and go through this magical journey ~together~

Welcome back, Smiley.

Corey Perry is a Good Ontario Kid, Josh Donaldson might as well be a Good Ontario Kid. Checks out, Creeper.

#QuickThought

Gotta say this Josh Donaldson guy sounds like a Good Guy.

I'm going to start playing Episode 1 of Life is Strange tonight. No spoiler here, people ! I'm counting on you, NHL GAF.

Please have fun and enjoy and talk with us about the game "life is strange" thanks for subscribing.

I WANTED TO SAVE HER SO BAD!!!!

I BLED FOR HER!!

HOORAY WE'RE BOTH AWFUL PEOPLE

Damn that sucks. I managed to save her :)

ol' sanctified schuey over here

my girlfriend

YEAH BRAG MORE SMILIO SMELSTIVEZ

Apparently "Xboner" is a thing and we should feel bad for all nicknames

Cripes I thought the approval process was supposed to stop these guys

1) Sanjuro got banned
2) I complained in this thread that Sanjuro's post wasn't banworthy
3) I got banned
4) Sanjuro got unbanned (because his ban was -go figure- a mistake and indeed not banworthy)
5) I stayed banned of course

So no, had nothing to do with the av :p

edit: what's up with your tag 19&21 :lol

welcome back :) that sucks for it to have happened like that though :(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I play on Xbox and I call it the XBone, I don't see the problem with it. BESIDES IT'S A SLOW PIECE OF SHIT, WHY DOES IT TAKE A MINUTE TO OPEN THE PARTY APP?! But yeah, I like Xbox and the name is just shorter.

Hopefully with the new UI coming, it fixes it up.

Not sure what's worse

That post

Or the dudes asking if/saying that just because it was on his computer didn't mean he was looking at it

I love GAFs pedo defense force. No, really. I do.

Where else can you completely discount the fact that children were sexually exploited in the first place. Whatever happy little world they're living in - that's where.

Actually they should probably stay away from anything "little" in the first place...

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Holy shit was just playing a bit of Life is Strange episode 1. I laughed my butt off the entire way through a good portion of the gameplay so far. I streamed and recorded my gameplay session. When it's done processing on youtube, I'd be happy to post a link up here so you guys to hear me rant the whole way through the stream lol... as long as it's permitted here :)

TUSR

Banned
Holy shit was just playing a bit of Life is Strange episode 1. I laughed my butt off the entire way through a good portion of the gameplay so far. I streamed and recorded my gameplay session. When it's done processing on youtube, I'd be happy to post a link up here so you guys to hear me rant the whole way through the stream lol... as long as it's permitted here :)

who r u

Fuck yeah. I'd love to hear which of your reactions were similar to our own.

and then keep recording all the way through Ep 2

Top Bottom