• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

CNNMyYdU8AA46Vz.jpg:large

Wait... Colorado has a Mascot?...

Quick

Banned
Uhhhh anyone else checked the OHIP thread

I just read through it). I do not fucking understand where the OP was going with what he/she is saying.

Is the OP a victim of abuse? Not sure if he/she is intentionally incorrectly using "turn the other cheek".

Samyy

I just read through it). I do not fucking understand where the OP was going with what he/she is saying.

Is the OP a victim of abuse? Not sure if he/she is intentionally incorrectly using "turn the other cheek".

I'm not sure, they just posted in the Canada PoliGAF thread as well
As GSG said, I think they need some help :/

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Just read through it, no fucking idea what was going on. Got weird at the linkedin part, and then never explained that.

"Government approved pedophile rings" wut?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just read through it, no fucking idea what was going on. Got weird at the linkedin part, and then never explained that.

"Government approved pedophile rings" wut?

from what i understand (could be wrong), the accusation is she was born into this sex trade (possibly from another country?) and tossed around as a sex slave among people of power in multinational corporations and governments, hence the government approved pedo rings.

the conservatives want to use C-51 to revoke the citizenship of people like this, or arrest them or something as they hold a lot of power

people in this sex trade have had horrible things done to them by the government in an effort to keep them quiet

criminal organizations have shown sympathy towards her, i assume.

it's the catholics church's money that is empowering this. Harper is being utilized as a tool to exterminate these threats due to the potential damage these individuals can cause to people in power.

and she hates harper

i think

zroid

Banned
I used to think following pro athletes on twitter is a waste of time because they never say anything interesting. I was wrong, this only applies to the NHL -- Luongo excepted. There are a lot of MLB players who are worth following. NHLers are just boring as sin. I blame hockey culture.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I used to think following pro athletes on twitter is a waste of time because they never say anything interesting. I was wrong, this only applies to the NHL -- Luongo excepted. There are a lot of MLB players who are worth following. NHLers are just boring as sin. I blame hockey culture.

They tweet the white way.

Quick

Banned

I find MLB players to be the most likable out of all pro athletes.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Conspiracy theorists are amazing.

I had a two hour conversation yesterday with a good friend's grandfather who told me all about how the Ferguson protesters are agents paid by the British crown. They're staging these protests and uprisings against the police in order to maintain the illusion that the US government has power. The British crown is involved because the United States government isn't the government of a sovereign nation at all, but is actually a corporation owned by the British, and has been since 1768 or whatever.

Quick

Banned

I had a two hour conversation yesterday with a good friend's grandfather who told me all about how the Ferguson protesters are agents paid by the British crown. They're staging these protests and uprisings against the police in order to maintain the illusion that the US government has power. The British crown is involved because the United States government isn't the government of a sovereign nation at all, but is actually a corporation owned by the British, and has been since 1768 or whatever.

I sat through Zeitgeist at a party hosted by a conspiracy nut. He tried to convince me that the North American Union was going to happen within 5 years. He also got into the typical 9/11 theories, as well as the "origins" of Jesus.

6355081123866948411133947203_awkward2134.gif

I went to the party at the promise of attractive women, which was partly truthful. But then he drove them away with Zeitgeist.

I'll have you know that when I was 8 and on the tram in San Fran, a pedophile tried to invite me back to his place. Until my Dad/cockblocker grabbed me away from him.

So NO, San Francisco is NOT boring as it's the place I almost lost my virginity.

Ah "the every President is secretly related to the Queen of England theory" expanded into corporations.

My room is into conspiracy theories but like as a fun thing to read about. I hope he doesn't believe them.

I'll have you know that when I was 8 and on the tram in San Fran, a pedophile tried to invite me back to his place. Until my Dad/cockblocker grabbed me away from him.

So NO, San Francisco is NOT boring as it's the place I almost lost my virginity.

When I was 9 a guy on the pier asked my dad if he wanted to get me a hooker. San Fran wasn't a cool place when I was a kid.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ah "the every President is secretly related to the Queen of England theory" expanded into corporations.

My room is into conspiracy theories but like as a fun thing to read about. I hope he doesn't believe them.

The best part is that his grandson, my buddy, is a high ranking officer in the Army. Meaning he basically has to believe that his own grandson is One Of Them now.

He was a Captain when he was in Afghanistan, and that was a couple of years ago now. I assume he still is one. I think any higher than that is when things get serious, like career-track level, and he's not trying for that.

If he is good at his job he probably got promoted already.

ShaneB

yea I follow him on twitter and read his blog. He's great. Want to check out his books some day.

Still need to read the third one, which starts with his Blue Jays days.. Bullpen Gospels was hilarious, and Out of my League was really good too.

Quick

Banned
In a nutshell: "If you cheated, you deserve whatever you get."

I'm against cheating, as a majority of people would seem to be. But the whole world doesn't need to know it.

I don't know if that's the majority of GAF's opinion, but that's mine.

I see shaming videos of cheaters and it doesn't do anything for me. Some of it gets downright disgusting.

I walked by the Saddledome and booed it. Didn't make me feel any better.

You could always join the crew that will eventually demolish it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A message board full of gamers with less than stellar social skills aren't able to have a constructive argument on privacy regarding people who cheat? Shocker.

Pikma

Banned

The human mind never ceases to amaze me, it's so fucking creative. I'm pretty sure it's the only reason aliens haven't destroyed us yet.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HOLY

SHIT

CHAPTER 3 LIFE IS STRANGE

THE ENDING

HOLY SHIT

FUCKING GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER ME

WHAT THE FUCK

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NHL: PP points past 3 years

Ovechkin 100
Backstrom 95
Giroux 95
Crosby 86
Malkin 74
Voracek 73
Pavelski 73
Tavares 72
Subban 70
Yandle 70
Subban being up there is actually surprising with how inept our PP has been the past few years.

Montresor

I like how a bunch of NHL-gaffers randomly "liked" some of my actions in Life Is Strange on my XB1 activity feed... Cake Boss liking my "Get the achievement for all secondary photos in Episode 2" and then Schuey liking my "Get the achievement for beating Episode 3".

Seems like NHL-gaf is completely enamoured with this game. Life Is Strange is going to be my game of the year, unless Rise Of The Tomb Raider blows away my expectations. I really love all the characters in this game.

Top Bottom