• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hey 19&21, I heard you were going through a rough patch and could use a little pick me up.

That means only one thing… BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

My God that was so embarrassing.

At least your avatar is facing a different way. I'm starting to get confused with all the faux Creepers.

If I wasn't on mobile I would have switched to your avatar just now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You guys are better than my real life friends. Seriously, holy shit you guys. I'm crying like Smelly during black history month.

Blackhm.jpg

edit: damn those anime pics are way too big lol

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
you mean til episode 5 of life is strange

WHICH IS HOPEFULLY BEFORE SEASON START

At least in Life is Strange they don't objectify women ! I'm disappointed in NHL GAF. Although they can objectify Chloe all day long for all I care. I would slap the heck out of her in real life.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
At least in Life is Strange they don't objectify women ! I'm disappointed in NHL GAF. Although they can objectify Chloe all day long for all I care. I would slap the heck out of her in real life.

life is strange is really just like a good, playable novel. some of the writing is really, really good. Like the cliffhanger after Episode 3/that entire story-arch. I still get goosebumps when I think about it.

But I objectify Cake Boss and his big biceps all the time and nobody says anything?

Maybe this is only acceptable in Delaware or something.

Heretic

The MGS hype is getting to me... I've only played MGS 1 & 2. I vaguely remember playing a Nintendo one and a GameBoy one. Downloaded Ground Zeroes cause it was free. How lost am I going to be?

The MGS hype is getting to me... I've only played MGS 1 & 2. I vaguely remember playing a Nintendo one and a GameBoy one. Downloaded Ground Zeroes cause it was free. How lost am I going to be?

I think Ground Zeroes tells you the events of what happened in Peace Walker and maybe MGS3

Clydefrog

Hey 19&21, I heard you were going through a rough patch and could use a little pick me up.

That means only one thing… BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

i'm laughing so loud right now :D

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Me too,.and a little bit of 3 and 4. I feel like if I get MGSV now it will just hit the backlog for month. Might wait till it gets cheaper.

Yawnier

Banned
What is going on here.

I don't wanna go to jail

Too late, Creeper.

WahZSTn.gif

Well you will probably be a bit lost when it comes to Big Boss and his origins/background.

MGS3 and Peace Walker are the two games in the series that take place chronologically before Ground Zeroes and TPP. I think both will be a bit important if you care about the story and some of the main characters like Big Boss, Kaz, etc. IMO.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
MGSV takes place after the events of MGS3 and MGS: Peace Walker. Basically, it's the third game in the timeline chronologically speaking. A nice gaf member made this timeline that I found pretty good at summarizing the timeline of the series.

http://metalgeartimeline.com

That should help get you up to speed for MGSV. Also, MGS: Ground Zero has a nice small summary of the events prior to MGS: GZ as well.

What the hell is going on in this thread? Don't get us banned like HaloGAF please!

Sorry to hear about that, 19 & 21 Hope things look up for you soon.

hrtc we're trying to make 19&21 feel better, not push him off the ledge

That's why I won't suggest he should move to Boulder...

Heretic

Me too,.and a little bit of 3 and 4. I feel like if I get MGSV now it will just hit the backlog for month. Might wait till it gets cheaper.
Didn't think of that. Bought The Witcher 3 based on hype. Barely even played it!

The Main Mission is pretty short but there's like optional missions in which you can play. And some of the stuff that you do in Ground Zeroes like the Soldiers and Prisoners you extract will appear in Phantom Pain.

Well you will probably be a bit lost when it comes to Big Boss and his origins/background.

MGS3 and Peace Walker are the two games in the series that take place chronologically before Ground Zeroes and TPP. I think both will be a bit important if you care about the story and some of the main characters like Big Boss, Kaz, etc. IMO.
I see... Saw a 5 minute vid on 3 and PW :p

MGSV takes place after the events of MGS3 and MGS: Peace Walker. Basically, it's the third game in the timeline chronologically speaking. A nice gaf member made this timeline that I found pretty good at summarizing the timeline of the series.

http://metalgeartimeline.com

That should help get you up to speed for MGSV. Also, MGS: Ground Zero has a nice small summary of the events prior to MGS: GZ as well.
Thanks! I'll check this out.

You guys have shown me more kindness than just about anyone in my real life. Fuck me NHL GAF.

No really, fuck me. Please.

<3333333333333333

You guys cheered me up. I was feeling pretty goddamn bad but holy shit people don't just offer me all kinds of awesome things. That's not something that ever happens to me. I'm in love with you all. <3333333333333333333333333333

You guys have shown me more kindness than just about anyone in my real life. Fuck me NHL GAF.

No really, fuck me. Please.

How about I buy you dinner first and we go from there?

Actually, fuck, I wish you were Aussie so I COULD buy you dinner. And shout you a few pints. Sounds like you need em.

Top Bottom