• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
It might have been posted already, but Battle of Cali has their Central division article up.

Predictably ripped into the Ribeiro deal.

Also, it cannot be stated enough how terrible Carter Hutton is. The only thing that he's good for is when they mic him up in the 3rd and let him rant to the local broadcasters at 100 miles an hour, ending it with "HEY THANKS FOR HAVING ME GUYS!!" without fail.

Pikma

Banned
Predictably ripped into the Ribeiro deal.

Also, it cannot be stated enough how terrible Carter Hutton is. The only thing that he's good for is when they mic him up in the 3rd and let him rant to the local broadcasters at 100 miles an hour, ending it with "HEY THANKS FOR HAVING ME GUYS!!" without fail.
Yeah the Pacific division article was way better.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah the Pacific division article was way better.

some of the Wild&Blue stuff was pretty hilarious. The Perds are boring as fuck, Dallas has nothing interesting happening and the Hawks are successful so it was predictable those articles would kind of suck.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't be jealous because I have mastered how to browse GAF via subscriptions and searches :)

G0qXi.gif

Chris R

Stars tickets, $17.98 after fees and taxes

lol cheaper than my fucking ECHL tickets here in Alaska :(

I get to go to SEVEN NHL games this season, fuck yes!

Every time someone posts a picture of Teemu's steak house.

LITERALLY

Oh god, can we have pics please.

Man some of you are really thirsty.

I'd prove I've had sex but the photos of my hotel room and crumpled sheets might not be proof enough.

Plastic? Did you just upgrade from your sippie cup?

Glass or Crystal only. Stay classy.

Sure thing IKEA boy.

Stars tickets, $17.98 after fees and taxes

lol cheaper than my fucking ECHL tickets here in Alaska :(

I get to go to SEVEN NHL games this season, fuck yes!

After? AFTER?!

That's the shocking part.

Tabris

Adorable, he poured himself a second glass.

I might do that myself just to make it less lonely.

This is from a while ago after the Mayweather Pacman fight where it didn't end well so we watched a better fight instead.

Woah dude is that a $20 bottle of Jamesons that you can literally find from any bottle shop anywhere in the world next to a $5 bluray movie

Yup (well $40 cause I live in Canada and alcohol is expensive here), still classy :)

Office_520_classy.jpg

EDIT - Much like Ikea you don't need to spend a lot of money to be classy!

imBask

Banned
I don't know if I like this thread right now, could we go back to all having Creepers avatar?

EDIT : hey new page! NEW START PEOPLE, MAKE IT COUNT

imBask

Banned
there's a 10k limit on the number of tracks you can "save" to your collection on spotify, why. I'm not talking about downloading, just "my music"

Top Bottom