• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
isles are apparently announcing their black and white 3rds on 9/21. Scary times.

I hope everyone hates them and they bomb. I love our Stadium Series ones we used as 3rds last year.

Though I love any concept that brings back the fisherman:

BrooklynIslanders.jpg

Combining the Gorton's Fisherman AND a vague association with the Brooklyn Nets? Truly a winning combo.

Curufinwe

The Flyers have no rookie game this season because their usual opponent Washington are playing in a tournament in Tampa.

Seems like over half the league as in some kind of rookie tournament and our guys don't even get one game.

imBask

Banned
stop quoting the MGS video, I keep clicking it everything and close it immediately because I don't wanna get spoiled

stop quoting the MGS video, I keep clicking it everything and close it immediately because I don't wanna get spoiled

I don't want people to quote it because in in class and scrolling past a preview of the video with a picture of a wet virtual girl in underwear isn't exactly something I want advertised about me.

imBask

Banned
well that UI is still trash

and the Be A Pro UI is literally the same, holy shit EA are so fucking lazy

EDIT : oh the "coach's feedback" looks way better now, that's something

oh that new "aim" helper in be a pro is reallllyy cool

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the menus are so slow still, jesus :lol

"so what's new in HUT"

"well a lot of people liked x so we brought it back"

THAT'S NOT THE DEFINITION OF "NEW"!

imBask

Banned
they're bringing shit back, but didn't fix a single thing with the menus

looooook at how slow this shit is, HUT is unplayable I don't know how you guys do it

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It will take roughly a week to get a starting HUT roster set up, good to see lol

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Would rather have batshit crazy and wack stories with memorable characters then the bland stories of finding Ciri or whatever the fuck the story was Skyrim or Fallout 3, or any other boring ass story that these so called AAA games have.

Nah, I'd rather take the game where I don't cringe every time an hour long cut scene pops up.

MGS is the worst "AAA" gaming series out there. I can't believe there are adults who actually enjoy this crap.

Anyone here not have a smart phone? There is a discussion going on in another thread and it's something that I think about every now and then

Cindro

Anyone here not have a smart phone? There is a discussion going on in another thread and it's something that I think about every now and then
I do not have one. I someday will, in a glorious future where all of my muzak and social contacts and access to human knowledge is all teaming up to rub up against my thigh and give me super loin cancer.

That MGSV video is making me question my desire to buy the game. I've only ever played The Twin Snakes - I loved it, but I thought the MGS franchise was known for a higher degree of artsmanship than what I'm seeing in that doofy bikini prance smut.

I do not have one. I someday will, in a glorious future where all of my muzak and social contacts and access to human knowledge is all teaming up to rub up against my thigh and give me super loin cancer.

I didn't have one for years.

But my company's employee ambassador program, and a longish commute, forced my hand.

Now I have a Nexus 6. :€

Foggy

That MGSV video is making me question my desire to buy the game. I've only ever played The Twin Snakes - I loved it, but I thought the MGS franchise was known for a higher degree of artsmanship than what I'm seeing in that doofy bikini prance smut.

Metal gear has always had its fair share of tonal oddities. I can't judge much about that until I get to it and see if there's any sort of context to it.

Top Bottom