• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Splatoon update:

This game is really fun. I just got to level 6 last night, tried out the roller for a few matches...not feeling it so far compared to the bucket. I'll give it a few more before seeing if I'll keep it or not.

Also no voice chat is amazing.

Quick

Banned
Been out for a few days, but a Quick Metal Gear Solid 3 update:

I defeated Volgin and the Shagohod, and headed down the mountain with EVA. She's injured and I have to keep feeding her, and I ran out of shit to kill at one point and got stuck. I stopped there, hopefully when I get back to it later, there's shit for me to feed her.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Metal gear has always had its fair share of tonal oddities. I can't judge much about that until I get to it and see if there's any sort of context to it.
The reason for the bikini is stupid beyond belief and really just gives gamers the chance to ogle her as much as they want. With that said, you don't HAVE to ogle her, and I don't think the entire game should be judged on just one quite small aspect of the entire game (mild spoiler
that is optional and you don't even have to use her or even see her if you don't want to
)

Pikma

Banned
Today is the day I get to know how Marvie feels in his everyday life.

Happy birthday Marvie!
Happy birthday to me!

this will probably be the saddest birthday I've had just because of what I'm going through. I don't even have the energy to go out and get wasted with my friends this year. I guess I'll just pre-order Mario Maker and anxiously wait for 9/11 to come.

Happy birthday Marvie!
Happy birthday to me!

this will probably be the saddest birthday I've had just because of what I'm going through. I don't even have the energy to go out and get wasted with my friends this year. I guess I'll just pre-order Mario Maker and anxiously wait for 9/11 to come.

Happy Birthday Pikma

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Those 96-97 Sabres black jerseys were the worst offenders since they threw away such a good color scheme.

http://www.nhluniforms.com/1996-97/1996-97.html

Ah, the first jersey I ever owned. Why that appealed to Middle School Plinko is beyond me.

However, those Washington Capitals jerseys are in my top 5 all time. Still own it and it looks fantastic. Those need to return full-time.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Splatoon update:

This game is really fun. I just got to level 6 last night, tried out the roller for a few matches...not feeling it so far compared to the bucket. I'll give it a few more before seeing if I'll keep it or not.

Also no voice chat is amazing.

Soon you'll be level 10!

Happy birthday Marvie!
Happy birthday to me!

Happy Birthday Pikma!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Happy Birthday, Pikma! I baked you one of my famous cakes.

c1cd9cf4e7b6a62a2568a2f928a454fa.jpg

(Pikma's name is Matt, FYI)

Beat Splatoon last night. Seemed a bit on the easy side but the final boss was unexpectedly awesome. Now I want the soundtrack.

Happy birthday Marvie!
Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday! You share a birthday with Beyoncé.

Socreges

Banned
Someone will have to create an NHL-GAF themed level in Mario Maker.

Somehow combining After Hours with hockey in an environment exclusively Mario-based.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Late to the party, but wow that black Isles jersey is worse than I expected. The version TeethMummy posted earlier is a masterpiece by comparison. :D

Meanwhile, the Rangers have named Chris Drury their new Director of Player Development. Sounds like this is Jeff Gorton's first real major move within the organization since taking over.

Curufinwe

I read that speed is the biggest factor in your rank, so I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you're replaying a mission and already know where to go and what you need to do.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Rich Peverely announced his retirement.

Only 33. Injury issues?

EDIT: Right, forgot about this:

The former Stars center, 33, collapsed on the ice at American Airlines Center March 10, 2014 during a cardiac incident and hasn’t played since. He said he has used the past 18 months to push his rehab and see if he could get to a place where he could return to the NHL, but he knows that’s not possible.

Must be tough, but glad to see him continue on working with the NHL. Always seemed like a heart and soul kinda guy.

Top Bottom