• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Parch

4f6941e3be7216ce624812e654569c07.jpg
It looks like he's been crying. There's no crying in hockey.
Always liked Cleary. He should still have some 4th line intensity left.

Cindro

Toews on Kane:

I think you just have to have confidence that things like that will resolve themselves over time," Toews said. "For the time being, you stay together as a team. You support your teammate … uh, teammate, teammates that are maybe going through a rough patch.

I'm not sure what else I'd expected him to say, but I can't help but feel disappointed.

Quick

Banned
Toews on Kane:

I'm not sure what else I'd expected him to say, but I can't help but feel disappointed.

Disappointed? Really?

It's not like he's supporting rape by supporting Kane. The investigation and the case is still ongoing. Can't be throwing teammates under the bus on the record until everything is clear.

Pikma

Banned
Gulls.jpg

The new Gulls jerseys, not sure how I feel about them, baby blue X orange is not a combination I'm very fond of.
I'm still getting one though.
Come join Kave and me if you're still on.
I've been having some horrible connection problems so sorry if I get some DCs while I'm on your team but here I come!

Cindro

Disappointed? Really?

It's not like he's supporting rape by supporting Kane. The investigation and the case is still ongoing. Can't be throwing teammates under the bus on the record until everything is clear.
Yeah, I know, I know. It would probably have been worse for him to say anything different. Not a rational response on my end, but as we get closer to camp I am feeling less and less optimistic about things. I have a bad suspicion it he will be cleared of all charges despite actually being guilty, everything will get swept under the rug and the Hawks fandom will continue to root for Kane as if nothing happened.

I'm really curious to see the NHL's response either way, at least.

Sanjuro

No we're talking about video games.

MGSV?

First day I got through the "Terms and Conditions". Then I got through the David Bowie segment. After that I got stuck on the press button to play screen.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a different tale. Still better than my MGS4 experience.

Pikma

Banned
MGSV?

First day I got through the "Terms and Conditions". Then I got through the David Bowie segment. After that I got stuck on the press button to play screen.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a different tale. Still better than my MGS4 experience.
Splatoon

Quick

Banned
Yeah, I know, I know. It would probably have been worse for him to say anything different. Not a rational response on my end, but as we get closer to camp I am feeling less and less optimistic about things. I have a bad suspicion it he will be cleared of all charges despite actually being guilty, everything will get swept under the rug and the Hawks fandom will continue to root for Kane as if nothing happened.

I'm really curious to see the NHL's response either way, at least.

Fans of a team whose player is found Not Guilty of rape is treated as someone who isn't a rapist? God forbid. This is probably the best possible scenario for him, but people generally aren't too forgiving. Being accused of rape is almost like tattoo.

Even if he is cleared of the charge, this will probably be on him for some time. Even worse if he settles instead of being cleared of charges.

Chris R

Physical hockey tickets in my mailbox when I got home from work today
SEVQHNu.png
SEVQHNu.png
SEVQHNu.png

It's almost hockey season!

WTF Avalanche, why did you just mail me two tickets when I ordered eight, unless each set of two is going to come in the mail one at a time...

Cindro

Fans of a team whose player is found Not Guilty of rape is treated as someone who isn't a rapist? God forbid. This is probably the best possible scenario for him, but people generally aren't too forgiving. Being accused of rape is almost like tattoo.

Even if he is cleared of the charge, this will probably be on him for some time. Even worse if he settles instead of being cleared of charges.
I mean, rape is one of the hardest crimes to prove. If he's found legally not guilty there will still always be lingering doubts, unless there is some sort of ironclad defense (which there already isn't from the reports of the incident). It would obviously be incredibly unfair if he was legitimately innocent and still treated as a sex criminal, too. That's why this whole situation is so depressingly confusing! I've already been feeling weird wearing my Blackhawk shirts in public because I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

Ah well. Hockey season is always better than not hockey season, regardless of the circumstances.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Joining you guys in Splatoon for a few games before I pass out.

Where'd Kave go? Fight me Kave!

I scared him away :(

Edit: brb guys

I was playing like an hour before then, I was just waiting for a bad loss to finally end it.

Pikma was my angel of mercy. I'll probably be back on later, right now I have thangs to do.

Lamaroo what's your nnid? Not sure if I have you. I'm Kave22.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I was playing like an hour before then, I was just waiting for a bad loss to finally end it.

Pikma was my angel of mercy. I'll probably be back on later, right now I have thangs to do.

Lamaroo what's your nnid? Not sure if I have you. I'm Kave22.

NNID is lamaroo.

Going to hop off now, good games Kat, you're unstoppable now.

I ended up just finishing GZ so I can play TPP, sorry guys :(

The hand is articulated, and actually looks pretty good - varying materials, no flash, etc. But it's pretty small. If this is half size, I expected Big Boss to be...bigger :/

Quick

Banned
I ended up just finishing GZ so I can play TPP, sorry guys :(

The hand is articulated, and actually looks pretty good - varying materials, no flash, etc. But it's pretty small. If this is half size, I expected Big Boss to be...bigger :/

Would the hand be stable enough to hold something?

It would make for a cool phone dock of something if it's strong enough.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to finish Metal Gear Solid 3 this weekend and jump into 5.

Heretic

Gulls.jpg

The new Gulls jerseys, not sure how I feel about them, baby blue X orange is not a combination I'm very fond of.
I'm still getting one though.

I've been having some horrible connection problems so sorry if I get some DCs while I'm on your team but here I come!

SEXY <3

Top Bottom