• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Would the hand be stable enough to hold something?

It would make for a cool phone dock of something if it's strong enough.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to finish Metal Gear Solid 3 this weekend and jump into 5.

I remember people taking pictures of it holding a ps4 controller in one of the threads so I would assume it could support a phone also.

Hey guys, I haven't been following too much of the offseason this year as I currently have a lot of stuff going on right now (working on getting an apartment and stuff, fun times). So anyways, what have I missed the last few weeks then...

BREAKING NEWS

DETROIT SIGNS DAN CLEARY TO A 1 YEAR DEAL

https://twitter.com/DetroitRedWings/status/639905800513789954

He's back!

"WINGS RE-SIGN CLEARY TO 1-YEAR DEAL"

This is the organization's annual trolling of fans.

edit: Beaten by time just like Dan Cleary.

Where is crazed? Crazed on suicide watch

Are you okay Crazed? Please post if you are okay?

Praise be Crazed. The Cleary has comeback to Detroit.

1 year, $950,000 dollars.

Almost a million dollars to take up a roster spot.

The bright side is that it can be completely buried in the AHL so it won't affect the salary cap.

I'm on a bus to Ikea right now but just saw the Cleary news and came here as fast as I could! Congrats, Wings-GAF!

Dan Cleary is what truly brings us all together!

Crazed, Plinko, Wingfan, get off the bridge. You guys still have Blashill to live for.

QFFsMXL.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Gulls.jpg

The new Gulls jerseys, not sure how I feel about them, baby blue X orange is not a combination I'm very fond of.
I'm still getting one though.

I've been having some horrible connection problems so sorry if I get some DCs while I'm on your team but here I come!

The White one is sweet. The black one not as much.

Cindro

33 days to a new season, I'm stoked.
Indeed - I saw a couple of folks wearing hockey shirts at the coffee shop I work at today, and it made my hype levels increase considerably. The time is almost upon us!

Now that I'm in a city other than Chicago though, I need to do some legwork to find the best local joints to watch games at.

Chris R

Gulls.jpg

The new Gulls jerseys, not sure how I feel about them, baby blue X orange is not a combination I'm very fond of.
I'm still getting one though.

I've been having some horrible connection problems so sorry if I get some DCs while I'm on your team but here I come!

Are these "new" Gulls or are they going to be trash like they were in the WCHL/ECHL?

Pikma

Banned
We got seperated after that announcement!

I also seem to keep only playing with people 20ish levels higher then me, it's frustrating but such a learning experience.
that's weird, the matchmaking is supposed to put you in lobbies with players of similar levels.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
We got seperated after that announcement!

I also seem to keep only playing with people 20ish levels higher then me, it's frustrating but such a learning experience.

It usually doesn't matter too much. I've seen level 4s beat level 20s.

But it is weird because I'm usually with people way lower than me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It usually doesn't matter too much. I've seen level 4s beat level 20s.

But it is weird because I'm usually with people way lower than me.

Yeah I've noticed the levels don't matter as much unless it's against the Japanese!

So efficient in inking!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I've noticed the levels don't matter as much unless it's against the Japanese!

So efficient in inking!

I had some really bad games earlier sine I was trying a new weapon and trying to level 3 pieces of equipment. I was really missing some of the perks so I changed back to my usual weapon and swapped out my hat. I instantly did better. I'll probably try that weapon again, only not when I'm levelling up equipment.

Top Bottom